Cillit Bang Naturals Ingredient Citric Acid Powder I Descaler, Degreaser and Removes Rust I Size: 500g

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Cillit Bang Naturals Ingredient Citric Acid Powder I Descaler, Degreaser and Removes Rust I Size: 500g

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The results were good and the shower doors certainly looked clean with very little effort – a little more attention to detail on my part would have made the doors sparkle! You may be following a special diet and the foods that you need may not be very easy to come by where you are in the world. Both vinegar and lemon juice are suitable for getting rid of limescale in your washing machine and dishwasher. Viakal Limescale Remover is the perfect all-rounder and one of the strongest limescale removers around. I'm using it for everything now and am making my own fabric softener - add 200g citric acid to 800ml water in a bottle and shake well.

Id be happy with a less efficient product if its better for the environment and would give it an extra star! Some Mumsnet users rate gel products rather than sprays as they cling to the surface, giving the ingredients longer to act. Vinegar method: Pour a generous amount of vinegar into a food bag and fasten the bag with string around the shower head. Compared with chemical based products that are extremely harsh this is a very nice feature of this product. And it has active bleach ingredients, so there’s no scrubbing required - just spray it on the limescale, leave it to sit for five minutes and rinse or wipe it off.HG’s professional range is ideal for heavy-duty cleaning, and their limescale remover is no different. Using a shower squeegee after you have a shower might also help you keep on top of your limescale build-ups. The good news is that it only takes five minutes to work, and you can use it on a multitude of surfaces, including toilets, sinks, bathtubs, showers, tiles, glass, and stainless steel taps. There are loads of chemical treatments for removing limescale and some of them are not at all pleasant to use so when we saw that Cillit Bang had a new product to tackle the job, we just had to give it a try! Once clean, be sure to leave the door open for a day every now and again - means everything dries out and so slows down things like mould.

This powerful spray works on all your kitchen and bathroom surfaces, including shower doors, chrome taps, tiles and ceramic sinks, so you won’t ever need to worry about limescale build-up in your home again. If the limescale is very stubborn, we recommend that you leave the liquid in the toilet for several hours or even overnight.Without this handy gadget, you’d have to soak some kitchen roll in a limescale remover and then wedge it around your tap or use a gel, still not fully reaching the underside. All of our recommendations for limescale removers came from Mumsnet users themselves - because we believe that the best way to find highly-rated products is to ask real people who’ve used them time and time again in their homes.

Thankfully, specially designed products like the Oust Descaler (recommended above) are at hand to clean your small household appliances. Wiping down when the 10 minutes were up it was clear that a lot of the limescale was gone…but not quite all of it. However, if your limescale is particularly stubborn, spray and leave it for 10 minutes, then rinse and wipe away. It can also do unseen damage to your washing machine and dishwasher - unless you get a limescale remover. It smells lovely and doesn’t contain any harsh chemicals – it’s a really convenient way to clean more naturally.It does a great job in removing limescale and keeping shiny surfaces free from water marks – taps are left sparkling like new! The Pink Stuff Paste is made from baking soda, quartz, sodium silicate and soap, which makes a mildly abrasive paste - meaning minimal scrubbing is needed. This plastic tub is far better and I confess Ill be refilling it with the cheaper cardboard boxes of it. It will also stop the limescale scum you get when you pour tea or coffee, meaning you’ll get a more delicious drink every time. To be fair, these marks can probably be polished away with a soft dry cloth if done every day so not a tough test to begin with!

To get rid of thick limescale, you need something to break down the deposits, such as a limescale remover (which comes in a spray, gel and powder form) or natural remedies, such as lemon juice, citric acid or vinegar.Of course a commercial product that has to last for some time needs other ingredients to stabilise the formula but these are also reassuringly from a natural origin. All good then, this product has ‘All of the Cillit Bang expertise united with concentrated star ingredients from natural origins for cleaning that is both efficient and more responsible’.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop