Artillery Sidewinder X2 3D Printer, SW-X2 Newest Model 95% Pre-Assembled Ultra-Quiet Rapid Heating Dual Z System Filament Runout Detection Resume Printing 300x300x400mm

£23.995
FREE Shipping

Artillery Sidewinder X2 3D Printer, SW-X2 Newest Model 95% Pre-Assembled Ultra-Quiet Rapid Heating Dual Z System Filament Runout Detection Resume Printing 300x300x400mm

RRP: £47.99
Price: £23.995
£23.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Did I mention they also have a pretty good direct drive extruder and Artillery machines are really silent? The print bed of the Artillery Sidewinder X2 has an impressive area of 310 x 310 mm. This means that even very large objects can be printed in one piece. The surface is made of textured glass that provides very good print bed adhesion for many filaments. However, with some filaments, some adhesive like Magigoo has to help. A synchronized, dual Z-axis, double lead screw and a closed synchronous belt ensure good performance. The exclusive Z-axis coupler avoids layer problems and gives the print a certain sophistication and better quality. When calibrating, make sure that you only adjust one retraction value at a time and observe the result. If you change the retraction distance and the speed at the same time, you do not know which change is responsible for the result. Conclusion The two Z-axes are connected to each other at the upper end with a horizontal plastic strut. In many 3D printers, this part is also made of aluminum. However, since the plastic is very stable and fulfills its function of stabilizing the two Z-axes 100% in my eyes, this is not a disadvantage compared to a 100% aluminum frame.

I did not scale the model and printed it in its original size. However, if I had printed it larger and placed the base on the areas of the print bed where the four screws are located, there would probably have been problems with the print bed adhesion, as the temperature there is lower than on the rest of the print bed. I also recommend using a small piece of tape to cover the 5V pin coming from your Raspberry Pi. This will fix the always on display from the printer. Printer Calibration: Step-by-Step to Perfect Results How to Calibrate the Printing Temperature of the Sidewinder X2The 32-bit motherboard includes slots for the stepper motor drivers, making them easy to replace in the future. There is also more room for upgrades and customization of the software. The new motherboard would theoretically allow you to go wild with customizations to the Marlin software.

When infilling, it is important to select the right density and the right pattern. Different patterns are available for different stability requirements.The connections have been designed to be as stable as possible. The ribbon cables are fixed with stable clips just before the connectors, so that the movements of the ribbon cables do not reach the connectors. This prevents unwanted damage to the connectors. Automatic Print Bed Leveling

While in my review I complain quite a lot about the differences between the Sidewinder X2 and the X1, I still think that the printer is great. It’s a partially upgraded Sidewinder X1 that offers great print quality out of the box for a fair price. I hope this guide was helpful for you, and now you are running Klipper on your Sidewinder X2. The printer running Marlin is fine, but with Klipper the machine can be really good. Now that we did the benchmark prints, we can continue with the beauty shots. I just got a new roll of Devil Design Silk Gold PLA which is one of my favorite silk filaments and printed the Technotiti bust. I’m really happy with how this one turned out. Another advantage of the Ender 3 S1’s Sprite extruder is the dual gear system inside the extruder, where the filament is driven by two gears. The plastic gear on the Sidewinder X2 wears out over time and needs to be replaced. Ender 3 S1 with CR Touch With the Sidewinder X2, manual levelling of the print bed is no longer necessary, the 3D printer does it easily by itself, which avoids levelling errors and saves a lot of time.For a mid-range 3D printer, the resume print feature is a must. With this feature, the 3D printer remembers the point of the 3D print where it was interrupted by an unforeseen power failure.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop