HIMI Gouache Paint Set, 24 Colours x 30ml with 3 Brushes & a Palette, Unique Jelly Cup Design, Non-Toxic, Guache Paint for Canvas Watercolour Paper - Perfect for Beginners, Students, Artists(Green)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

HIMI Gouache Paint Set, 24 Colours x 30ml with 3 Brushes & a Palette, Unique Jelly Cup Design, Non-Toxic, Guache Paint for Canvas Watercolour Paper - Perfect for Beginners, Students, Artists(Green)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Are you looking for a versatile paint set that is easy to use and produces excellent results? If so, you should consider Himi Gouache paint. For storage, I keep my gouache stored flat in an IKEA drawer unit. I would not store the paint on its side or you risk the paint leaking.

Review HIMI Gouache Paint is a student-grade gouache paint from Miya– an art equipment manufacturer from Hangzhou, China. It has a few different characteristics compared to traditional western gouache. Because gouache paint needs a little bit of moisture to activate, it’s not the best medium for heavily textured papers or “tooth”.Variety of colors: Tubed gouache paint comes in a wider variety of colors than jelly cup gouache paint, allowing artists to create a wider range of hues and shades. Gouache paint is one of my favorite mediums and something I use often. I live in the United States, and gouache usually comes in a tube, and I have always known it to. So, overall, I recommend the Himi Gouache paints. Frequently asked questions about Gouache Paint. What is the difference between jelly gouache and gouache? As for mixing colors, I have found that they mix great! The colors do not turn muddy and remain very vibrant. However, these paints are fun to use in a sketchbook and to learn with. You get a ton of paint for the price, so it doesn’t feel precious. How to Use Himi Gouache Supplies Needed:

Words are nice, photos are better, but really seeing these paints in action in the video is the best! Enjoy my unboxing and initial painting in my new YouTube video. If you add more water to your paintbrush, you will easily create a watercolor look. If you just use the paint as is, you will get a more opaque color. It feels a bit like acrylic paints while you paint- but when they dry acrylic paints retain their shine- but gouache will dry matte with no shine. What paper do you use for gouache? If you do not want to mix your colors, use a less wet brush. You can also add more layers on top as well. Range of sets: Himi gouache sets come in a range of sizes and colors, giving artists the flexibility to choose a set that meets their specific needs. Whether you need just a few basic colors or a larger set with a wider range of hues, there is a Himi gouache set that will work for you.

Sharing is Caring

The two lighter yellows, jade green, pale green, and rose are less opaque, but the colors are still very vibrant. No, it would be best not to mix gouache with water. Gouache is made up of pigment, binder, and water. When you add more water to the gouache, it will thin the paint and make it difficult to control its consistency.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop