The Little Book of Psychology: An Introduction to the Key Psychologists and Theories You Need to Know

£3.495
FREE Shipping

The Little Book of Psychology: An Introduction to the Key Psychologists and Theories You Need to Know

RRP: £6.99
Price: £3.495
£3.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Mental illness is an alteration of an emotional, cognitive or behavioral type in which basic psychological processes such as emotion, motivation, cognition, consciousness, behavior, perception, language, etc.

The Little Book of Psychology: An Introduction to the Key The Little Book of Psychology: An Introduction to the Key

I found The 'Little' Book of Psychology incredibly fascinating and eye-opening, and it is definitely worth a read, as you can learn so much from it.Graphology is the study of a person’s character and psychology through the features of their handwriting. Emotion is defined as the set of organic responses that a person feels when reacting to some external stimulus that facilitates adaptation to a circumstance in relation to an individual, place, object, among others. Sports psychology studies how, why and under what conditions athletes, coaches and spectators behave the way they do as well as investigating the mutual influence between physical activity and participation in sport and psychophysical well-being, health and personal development.

Psychology Books for Free! [PDF] - InfoBooks.org 100+ Psychology Books for Free! [PDF] - InfoBooks.org

Sometimes, difficult circumstances or traumas allow the development of resources that were latent and unknown to the individual until now. We’re confident you’ll find captivating titles that will help you grow as a person and a professional. The perfect introduction to the world of psychology for those wanting to gain a general understanding of the topic without having to read a long textbook. Also known as organizational psychology, occupational psychology seeks to understand in detail the prominent factors influencing employee behavior in the work environment. Residual effects of a poor win/loss ratio can also include an irrational fear of turtle shells and slipping on banana skins.I won’t lie I picked this up as I will be going back to school in October and wanted a refresher in what I was going to study. The adjective senile was formerly used because most sufferers develop dementia in old age, after the age of 65, and so dementia was seen as an inevitable part of aging. You can read this before The Little Book of Psychology: An Introduction to the Key Psychologists and Theories You Need to Know PDF EPUB full Download at the bottom. Reading the overview of their work again has really helped refresh my mind when i go back in October. Each individual experiences an emotion in a particular way, depending on their previous experiences, learning, character and the specific situation.

The Little Book of Psychology | DK UK

While men are more likely than women to die by suicide, women are twice as likely to attempt suicide. If you are still wondering how to get free PDF EPUB of book The Little Book of Psychology: An Introduction to the Key Psychologists and Theories You Need to Know by Emily Ralls.The humanistic current is based on a series of principles that are not shared by other approaches or psychological theories. This branch of psychology is focused on the study of human behavior in the workplace, and is responsible for looking after the interests of both employees and institutions or organizations, as well as enhancing the performance and productivity of employees through innovative strategies, motivations and incentives, with the aim of promoting personal development and professional growth of each employee. It also lacks some kind of socio-historical context while presenting some theories, that is essential for the readers' own criticism. The layout of the book is also something that particularly stood out to me; providing relevant quotes from well-known psychologists, putting forward points from each chapter in a coherent and concise manner and explanatory diagrams for some visuals.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop