blodfune Anal Plug Funny Smooth Portable Large Butt Plug compatible with Adult Black

£9.9
FREE Shipping

blodfune Anal Plug Funny Smooth Portable Large Butt Plug compatible with Adult Black

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

It’s nice because you can do so many other things with a butt plug in. When you’re having anal sex, you’re a little bit more restricted, I guess.” —Kennedy I usually just take a shower after and make sure to wash my plug with lots of unscented soap and warm water. Nothing too fancy.” —Kennedy

The best Plug memes :) Memedroid

I was hooking up with my high school crush when I was 16 and he randomly put a finger in my butt while we were having sex. I wanted to seem cool and experienced, so I just went with it. I don’t recall it feeling good or bad, but I definitely did a secret inspection of his hand after to see if there was *ahem* anything on it. There wasn’t!” —Lizzie There’s a joke among sex therapists that women have anal sex only once,” she says with a laugh. “That’s because sometimes it hurts, but that’s usually because people don’t do it well. So even the ones who are more experimental and who might want to try having something in their ass, they might end up having pain and then avoiding it after that.” According to sex and relationship expert Jessica O'Reilly, the key to anal play is relaxation. As she writes in The New Sex Bible: The New Guide to Sexual Love, there are two muscle rings known as the sphincter around the entrance to the anus. You want to be gentle with them when inserting anything into your butt. "Relax, breathe deeply, and bear down slightly with your sphincter muscles as you insert [a toy] for the first time," writes O'Reilly.I find there is an amazing feeling of ‘fullness’ to wearing a plug during intercourse or while using a vibrator.” —Sophie Usually, using a butt plug amplifies my orgasms. There’s extra stimulation going on and more sensations being created, which can feel amazing! While I love these sensations, they can mean I take longer to orgasm, as it is more ‘complicated’ for my body to process. Straightforward clitoral stimulation can mean an orgasm within minutes, whereas adding in anal stimulation usually results in a more drawn-out experience for me. So I usually save using a butt plug for when I have the time to really enjoy every moment.” —Sophie I was a little nervous to at first, to be honest, but I think it’s important to advocate for your own pleasure.” —Elle It’s way better. I’m not a huge fan of anal sex unless I’m super relaxed and in the right mood, but most of the time, anal sex hurts. The butt plug is smooth and stays in. It’s completely different than anal sex.” —Anna It heightens my orgasms and heightens my boyfriend’s orgasms. I can tell it’s in me, but it’s not obtrusive.” —Anna

Funny Buttplugs - Etsy UK Funny Buttplugs - Etsy UK

It all depends on the type of plug I’m using— vibrating, glass, rimming, inflatable, etc. The sensations can vary so much. There are so many nerves involved with anal play that aren’t normally stimulated, and when done right, the experience can be incredible! There is a ‘full’ feeling that comes from wearing a plug, especially when coupled with vaginal intercourse as well. I love that you can produce such different sensations to the same part of the body using different types of plugs.” —SophieI like that it’s supposedly ‘taboo,’ and that makes it exciting? I also like that my partner likes it—especially since they suggested them in the first place. It’s not consistent…I would say we engage in butt play once every few months.” —Anna I think communicating openly and honestly with your partner is the way to go. The good thing about butt plugs is that they are usually pretty ‘mess-free’ to use, as they go in and stay in—unlike anal sex, which requires a bit of preparation. So if you were worried about your partner thinking it was gross or they may need to put their fingers somewhere they don’t want to, a butt plug is a less daunting way to introduce anal play to the bedroom. It all comes down to communicating what your likes and dislikes are, just like how you might say you would like to try a particular position. But if they really aren’t into it, then you still need to respect their wishes. Just save using one for your one-on-one time.” —Sophie It was really easy since my girlfriend was already into it. I just told her that I wanted to experience the same sensations she seemed to like so much.” —Aarji If you have a vagina, the butt plug is also a wonderful way to experience double penetration: Slide one in after applying lube and wear it during vaginal sex with a penis or dildo. You can also simultaneously stimulate your clit with fingers or a vibrator. Many people love receiving oral while they have a butt plug in. That said, you don't need a partner to enjoy butt plugs — they make for excellent masturbation companions. In fact, solo sex is a lovely way to explore anal play. The bottom line is that anal pleasure through butt plugs is something anyone can enjoy. What should I know about lube? There’s a lot of anxiety about the butt,” she adds. But if you do it well, anal play can be a life-changing experience.

Butt Plugs of 2023: Sex Toys to Unlock the Backdoor - GQ 13 Best Butt Plugs of 2023: Sex Toys to Unlock the Backdoor - GQ

Plus, this butt plug has a flared base, making it ideal for beginners, Brito says. Because the toy's base is long and wide, it's easier to pull in and out of the anus if you need to do so in a pinch, Brito explains (a.k.a., there's less of a chance it gets lost up there). I first experimented with anal play around six years ago, and it was sort of like the natural progression with my partner at the time. We would add a finger here and there during sex for a bit of extra stimulation.” —Sophie After play, always wash your butt plugs and your hands with warm water and ample soap. If you have a vagina, avoid transferring bacteria from the butt to the vulva or vagina, since that can cause infection. (This means you and your partner need to wash your hands before rubbing any of your other genitalia.) Schmit says you can toss silicone plugs in a dishwasher, and our favorite three nonporous materials — tempered glass, silicone, and stainless steel — can be boiled to disinfect them, provided that they don't contain motors. Where can I buy a butt plug, and which one is right for me?

I imagine it would hurt if you went for an enormous size right out of the gate, but…they usually come in a set of various sizes. You can start with one small enough to deliver all the pleasure without any pain.” —Lizzie Your butt. What is the first that comes to mind when you think of your butt, or anyone’s butt? Oh, probably nothing but a whole lot of laughter. What is so funny about your butt? You use it to sit, and what is so funny about that? Everyone has to sit on their butts and that is what chairs are designed for. So what is really so funny? You have chairs in the office, in waiting rooms, in schools, in restaurants, in your home, and no one really thinks about the design of those chairs. If they did, would they laugh since the butt is so funny? Usually during doggy-style with a partner, I’ll have my butt plug in and I’ll hold a vibrator against my clit. It leads to some crazy, massive, explosive orgasms.” —Kennedy, 38 This list of butt punsis open to contribution. If you’d like to add a butt pun to it, please submit it to us using the comments section below. No, it doesn’t hurt. For me, it’s kind of like a rush. It heightens my experience. The more you use it, the more enjoyable it becomes.” —Kaley

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop