Karrimor Mendip 3 CH Ladies weathertite waterproof Womens leather walking boot

Karrimor Mendip 3 CH Ladies weathertite waterproof Womens leather walking boot

RRP: £39.99
Price: £19.995
£19.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

They arrived quite quickly and I was very pleased that they fit well and were comfortable, there is room for my toes to wriggle and wear thick walking socks. Really good value, I rarely have to replace the laces although I do save the laces from the previous years pair. Considering that they are worn daily - fields, beach, the odd hill (I live in south Essex and we don't have many! Nice and sturdy, so they support the ankles, look a little like classic Timerland's, and are very durable. A timeless classic, the Mendip 3 Boots in the Chocolate colourway from Karrimor are traditional-look women's hiking boots, packed with modern technology to ensure optimum comfort and grip on the trails.

With any pair of footwear Outdoor Action lets you try them on at home in side your home so that you can make sure they are the correct fit and you are happy with them. With their grippy dynagrip outsole you can have a worry free hike, knowing you will always have traction in these boots. A lightweight phylon midsole provides excellent cushioning on rough paths, especially when carrying heavy rucksacks. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. I wear these boots every day for at least 12 hours on a stable yard walking through thick mud and riding horses.

To learn more about how and for what purposes we use personal information, please visit our Privacy Notice. The other option is as your boots are unlaced push your foot right to the font, If you can get a finger down the back this is a good indication they are the correct length.

All labels and swing tags are still attached to the garment, All labels and swing tags are still attached to the garment, and any boxed items are kept in the original box. These traditional leather hillwalking boots boast technical heritage combining a Weathertite waterproof/breathable membrane with a durable quality leather finish. Regular proofing will treat the leather so moisture does not get into the boots, keep the leather from drying and cracking as well as pro long the life of the boots. We spend a weekend in a rocky mountain (Rila mountain in Bulgaria) and a day in the snow on Vitosha!

A Crazy Horse Leather upper provides the classic look, whilst the Weathertite membrane offers fantastic waterproof and breathable properties ensuring wet weather stays out and internal moisture vapours can escape. I bought the 5's which come up a little big (which I expected, being a 4 1/2) but I just double up on socks, and they fit perfectly. Time will tell if they continue to be waterproof, my last pair were Merrill's and although they were Gore-Tex, the waterproofing did not last long. Comfortable in all weathers, I have not tried them in the snow, I shall spray with waterproof or use rub in waterproofing and treatment. The main thing to remember is they should be comfortable so that your foot is held in a good secure position so there is little movement but not so much that they are pinching or uncomfortable.

A tough, lightweight phylon midsole absorbs lumps and bumps on uneven terrain, whilst the Dynagrip outsole provides confidence boosting grip and traction in all conditions. Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. It is not all about the right length, it is about making sure they are the correct fit as boots and shoes come in all different shapes. Feet: Use a ruler or tape measure to measure your foot (from the heel to the tip of your longest toe) Be sure to measure both feet.

They mention it's an excellent comfortable fit, keeps their feet dry and warm, and is very weather proof. My Toronto are solid, real leather, heavier, more resistant, more durable, not crumpling and definitely waterproof! We can accept goods back for exchange or refund or Credit, The goods need to be of re-saleable quality and all labels and relevant paperwork are present. I am not sure how waterproof they are but will do a follow up review in a few months after I've tested them.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop