Every Word You Cannot Say

Every Word You Cannot Say

RRP: £9.99
Price: £4.995
£4.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

But some part of you knows, the truth about the words you cannot say is that they only hurt until you say them. They only hurt until the person who needs to hear them, hears them. Because we are human, and the closest we’ve ever come to showing each other who we really are, and how we love, is with words. I recommend this book to anyone and everyone who’s been through a hardship. Who has ever been uncomfortable being in their own skin.

But some part of you knows, the truth about the words you cannot say is that they only hurt until you say them. They only hurt until the person who needs to hear them, hears them. Because we are human, and the closest we've ever come to showing each other who we really are, and how we love, is with words. Iain S. Thomas is a writer and new media artist. He is the author of several books, the most popular of which is I Wrote This For You.Originally an online verse and photography project widely considered to be at the forefront of popular contemporary poetry, it has gone on to became a worldwide phenomenon. When he’s not writing, drawing or working, he spends time with his family in the outdoors in Cape Town, South Africa. Every Word You Cannot Say is a book that punches you hard. I first read on of Thomas' book, I Wrote This For You, during one of the darkest days of my life. It spoke to me on different levels. He did the same thing with this book. These are not just words -- these are stories that we see and feel every single day but we dare not speak of them. As a child, I would cry when someone took something away from me. When someone would say, “You have this. Now you no longer have this.” You think I have grown up. I have not.The theme of this book is accepting who we are and finding yourself in a world full of strangers. Getting hurt is part of our life but that should not define us. Being brave even if you think you are not and always trying again each day should. Raw, real and vulnerable. Iain S. Thomas still has that magic with words, making you feel that you are human and you have emotions. This book was more than the sum of its parts, and I was here for all of it.

Now listen: You are made of good things. You are capable of incredible things. You are a song the universe sings itself, in every color it can imagine. Some parts are sad. Some parts are happy. Every part of the song, is a part of you. Listen. Listen to the sound of the universe.”Thanks to Netgalley and the publisher I was able to read this book in exchange for an honest review. Book Summary :*May this book find the person it needs to. May they find every word they were looking for.***I know you don’t want to talk sometimes. Sometimes because it hurts and sometimes because you’re just not supposed to talk about what you want to talk about. Sometimes it can be hard to say, “this is beautiful,” when no one else can see what you see. Or, “Here, this is where the pain is.” But some part of you knows, the truth about the words you cannot say is that they only hurt until you say them. They only hurt until the person who needs to hear them, hears them. Because we are human, and the closest we’ve ever come to showing each other who we really are, and how we love, is with words. So I’m going to try to say to you here, what I wish you’d say to me too. Please.Listen. We can change things. Here. Isinya rangkaian kata-kata yang mewakili perasaan kebanyakan orang tentang cinta, optimisme, harapan, dan konfigurasi batin lainnya. Formatnya mirip puisi, tetapi menurut saya bukan. Itu hanya sebuah romansa yang ditata indah dan di antaranya ada kata-kata mutiara. Puisi biasanya cukup disiplin dengan rima dan memperhatikan susunan baris dalam satu untaian, misalnya sektet, septima, oktav, atau soneta, sedangkan ini tidak. And the silence. Sometimes I can’t talk; I physically can’t make words come out of my mouth so the part about silence that was inside me, silence that I couldn’t shake.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop