Aveeno Skin Relief Moisturising Lotion, With Soothing Triple Oat Complex & Shea Butter, Suitable For Sensitive Skin, 72-Hour Intense Hydration, Helps Relieve Very Dry and Tight Skin, Unscented, 300ml

£7.865
FREE Shipping

Aveeno Skin Relief Moisturising Lotion, With Soothing Triple Oat Complex & Shea Butter, Suitable For Sensitive Skin, 72-Hour Intense Hydration, Helps Relieve Very Dry and Tight Skin, Unscented, 300ml

RRP: £15.73
Price: £7.865
£7.865 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Formulated with shea butter and a unique Triple Oat complex containing finely-milled, naturally active colloidal oatmeal, oat oil and oat essence. Used to be perfect, but reformulated I've been using this for a while now, and it used to be perfect for me. It’s so moisturising and very absorbent, my skin feel so much relief after using the lotion and my skin stays hydrated all day. Moisturiser This is a lovely thick creamy moisturiser that sinks into your skin easily and smells really nice . Aveeno Skin Relief Body Lotion with Shea Butter brings solace to itchy and extremely dry skin, ensuring hydration retention for 48 hours.

Calm your skin and your senses with our creamy, moisturizing body wash that features the cozy scent of chamomile. It was very hydrating, didn't feel oily, and actually genuinely helped to heal dry and damaged skin. The three main things I look for in a moisturizing lotion are scent, how it dries, and how well it rejuvenates dry skin. This new formula is awful… I’ve been using Aveeno for years after my GP recommended it to me for severe dry skin and it’s been the only thing that even remotely helps or gives me any kind of relief. We believe our cosmetic products can be validated as safe and effective without compromising animal welfare, but some countries still require animal testing data to meet their own regulatory requirements.That’s why we create formulas that are rich in nourishing ingredients and deliver real results for healthy looking skin and why we are thoughtful about the choices we make toward reducing the environmental footprint of our products.

Water, Glycerin, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Avena Sativa Kernel (Oat) Flour, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Myristate, Myristyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Chloride, Steareth-20, Stearyl Alcohol. The fact is, AVEENO™ doesn’t conduct animal testing of our cosmetic products anywhere in world, except in the rare situation where governments or laws require it. For extremely dry/problematic skin i’d definitely recommend this cream over Aveeno’s other cream (which has a green band rather than navy blue), as this one seems to provide the skin with so much more hydration. Please consult your doctor before taking any new product, particularly if you are already under medical care.I highly recommend the Aveeno skin relief lotion, instantly after applying my skin is thanking me for doing so! I’ve just applied some to a spot of dry skin and immediately my skin is stinging and burning and, quite frankly, hurts worse than it did before application… I’m absolutely devastated as this product was the only thing that helped my skin and was pretty much guaranteed to make it feel better. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop