EquiGroomer 5 Inch – Great for Dogs and Cats (5 Inches, approx. 12.7 cm)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Beneath the top layer of long hair is a soft downy undercoat which acts as insulation in both cold and hot months. Gently brush away as much dirt, burrs, ice, salt, sand and chemicals inyour dog’s coat for a better bathing experience.

EquiGroomer Deshedding Brush for Dogs and Cats | Undercoat EquiGroomer Deshedding Brush for Dogs and Cats | Undercoat

She hates being brushed, so it’s always been a fight to do it, but she actually didn’t want me to stop when I used the EquiGroomer. I like that it is very gentle, as one has been diagnosed with IBD and i think this will be less aggressive on his skin than a standard brush.Instead, they work by grabbing the dry, scaly, rough hairshafts only, leaving the shiny, silky hair behind. The groomer definitely works better when you use pressure but so many people are afraid to press down. My only problem is it’s hard to get her other side, because half the time she’s asleep by the time I’m done the first side! It’s completely safe and keeps an animal’s coat, whether it be a horse, cat or dog, in beautiful condition.

Dogs, Cats and Horses | EquiGroomer DIY Pet Treats for Dogs, Cats and Horses | EquiGroomer

png Cheryl Dauphin 2020-05-16 18:53:27 2021-06-16 14:12:01 DIY Pet Treats for Dogs, Cats and Horses!

The EquiGroomer removes a lot of hair, leaving the lionheads looking less scruffy, and all of them looking well groomed. I can spend 20+ minutes able to groom her with no complaints out of her and she even lets me groom her belly. Physical activity not only helps our dogs stay happy and healthy but also helps them avoid risky K9 obesity and its related health issues.

Dogs Girl with the Dogs

Add some beneficial flax seed (high in Omega-3 fatty acids) for an irresistible treat that will also improve their coat! Only use a dog-friendly, mild and non-drying shampoo with a nourishing conditioner for the best overall results for your pet’s coat.It’s great that you talked about brushing your pet’s coat regularly, so I’ll be sure to tell my sister about visiting a vet to ask about what kind of brush her new kitten needs.

Dog - Archives- - EquiGroomer Dog - Archives- - EquiGroomer

In fact, out of control mats can hinder your cat from properly resting or even lying down in some positions without discomfort and pain. But in this blog, we’ll tell you what you need to know to keep your canine safe in the colder temperatures!Hand-stripping removes the guard hairs from their follicles by pulling or plucking them out with the thumb and forefinger while leaving the undercoat untouched.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop