Slushy Cup Slushie Cup, Quick Frozen Magic Squeeze Cup, Double Layer Squeeze Slushy Maker Cup, For Kids Homemade Summer DIY Milk Shake Ice Cream Maker(Blue)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Slushy Cup Slushie Cup, Quick Frozen Magic Squeeze Cup, Double Layer Squeeze Slushy Maker Cup, For Kids Homemade Summer DIY Milk Shake Ice Cream Maker(Blue)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The cold inside the cup will freeze the liquid and the squeezing action will keep it mixing as it freezes, creating a slushy consistency. But, my son has asked for a slushy every day since we received our Tutti Fruity ChillFactor Squeeze Cup Slushy Maker arrived, so I think it’s safe to say he approves. For more information on how to care for your Chillfactor slushy maker and how to make the best slushies please download our (PDF) Instructions manual. He loved it and demanded that I washed it out as soon as he’d finished so he could have another slushy the next day. For the frosè, we used user Julie Hubert's Watermelon Frose recipe and did everything except freeze the rosè into ice cubes.

Milky drinks do tend to take a bit longer to turn into slush so do make sure your drink is ultra cold before you start. We were intrigued to see what the ChillFactor Squeeze Cup Slushy Maker – Tutti Fruity was all about when we were asked to test it out recently. They are great for summer drinks and also an inexpensive way of turning a drink into slush whenever you feel like one! Both worked just as well as each other and we were equally as fascinated with enjoying the making process both times. Arlo wants to see if we can try and make a “Mini Milk” slush and I’m going to see how it works with a yoghurt based drink which is thicker before attempting a margarita on my birthday.When you get the ChillFactor Neon Slushy cup for the first time then practice taking it apart to rinse it out before putting it back together popping it in the freezer for the first time.

It’s recommended to use a chilled liquid when using the Slushy, i’m guessing that makes it react quicker to the frozen inner cup. It’s so easy to use – all you have do is put in the freezer, wait to free then add your preferred chilled drink and squeeze! As you feel the ice crunch under your fingers, it’s actually quite satisfying in a way similar to popping bubble wrap!The ChillFactor Squeeze Cup Slushy Maker is aimed at children aged 3 years + and according to the packaging it makes a slushy fruit drink in seconds! Any old blender will do — just add ice cubes to your normal cocktail recipe and blend to a slushy consistency.

My daughter absolutely loves these slushy drinks, they are the perfect treat for her and she has one several times a week. Pour in your favorite smoothie and then use the convenient, long handled spoon to stir up your drink. I live in Kent with my teenage sweetheart husband Dave, our 7-year-old daughter Autumn and 2-year-old son Reuben.I was very excited to try the choccy minty madness using just 3 ingredients – single cream, crushed mint Aero chocolate and peppermint essence. Hoping to break the silence around baby loss and the journey of parenting a rainbow baby one blog post at a time. Perhaps with the next ones, we’ll add some berries on top for a touch of luxury, making it even more of a treat! When you have both a frozen cup and cold drink ready to go, simply pour the drink into the cup as high as the brim, screw on the lid and SQUEEZE! These days a 99 from the ice cream van does not cost 99p and making our own frozen treats from whatever we have at home is much more cost effective and a fun process.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop