Kinky-Curly, Original Curling Custard, Natural Styling Gel, 8 oz

Kinky-Curly, Original Curling Custard, Natural Styling Gel, 8 oz

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The mega-moisture humectants in Curl La La give long-lasting bounce to curls, and shine and definition to spirals and coils. Make sure you thoroughly clean and dry the plastic pump to prevent any bacteria from being transferred between bottles, then simply replace the lid from your refill with the reused plastic pump. Start by applying a nickel size amount of the LEMON DROP Curl Custard and increase as needed, apply onto your hair from root to tips for a complete frizz-free natural hair style. Now, almost everyone in my family uses it including my 2 and 3 year old nieces as their Moms love the "children friendly" factor that keeps their hair moisturised a lot longer than other products.

This is a sumptuous blend of butters and oils, with the added benefits of aloe with extra slip (perfect for defining curls) from the glycerine. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Here's a general guide to each type of curl, which helps to know so you can create the perfect routine to suit your hairstyle. Water, Glycerin, Agave Tequilana Leaf Extract, Pectin, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Calcium Lactate, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Xanthan Gum. Overall i am very happy with this,when i put my hair in a pony after air drying and breaking the gel cast i felt the curls looked more defined and tighter if that makes sense.

Utilizing the humectant properties of the Agave Nectar, CURLING CUSTARD will give weight to your hair, define your curls, remove frizz, provide long lasting hold and shine without ever being greasy, crunchy or drying to your hair. This Curling Custard will be your friend when it comes to protecting your hair from humidity and heat. For maximum definition, we recommend working in smaller sections and applying a small amount while smoothing from roots to ends. Ich hab den leave in von kinky curly und curl custard benutzt man brauch sehr wenig Produkt denn es ist sehr ergiebig und wenn man zu viel benutzt verkleben die Haare.

Many of the brands carried on our site are small independent US vendors who may not place seals at all or are inconsistent with the practice. Aqua (Water, Eau), Propanediol, Acrylates Copolymer, Maltodextrin/Vp Copolymer, Sorbitol, Pvp, Aminomethyl Propanol, Parfum (Fragrance), Acylates/C1030 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey, Mel (Honey, Miel), Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Keratin Amino Acids, Silk Amino Acids, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Lactic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin.oz jar yields many applications and depending on length and thickness of hair should last a few months. WATER, GLYCERIN, CARBOXYMETHYLCELLULOSE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, PECTIN, HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM HONEY, SILK AMINO ACIDS, HYPNEA MUSCIFORMIS EXTRACT (SEAWEED), GELIDIELLA ACEROSA EXTRACT (SEAWEED), SARGASSUM FILIPENDULA (SEAWEED) EXTRACT, SORBITOL, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT, SALIX ALBA (WILLOW) BARK EXTRACT, URTICA DIOICA (NETTLE) EXTRACT, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, PHENOXYETHANOL, CITRUS SENENSIS OIL, CITRUS LIMON OIL, CITRUS AURANTIFOLIA OIL, CITRUS PARADISI OIL, FRAGRANCE (PHTHALATE FREE).

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop