Stentor Student I Violin Outfit 3/4 Size

Stentor Student I Violin Outfit 3/4 Size

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The rumour that the violin is an instrument only suitable for Classical music has been outdated ever since David Garrett hit the stage. With hardwood pegs and fingerboard and a carved solid body, this violin produces a sound and timbre that you would expect of a more expensive instrument. com Limited is an Appointed Representative of Compare The Market Limited who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Just because a student is of a certain age does not mean they have to play a certain size of instrument.

Stentor Student II Violin Outfit 4/4 Size, Violin For Stentor Student II Violin Outfit 4/4 Size, Violin For

As well as the products to meet your needs, music teachers and music schools should be well versed in sizing violins so should also be able to help. I also spruced mine up with a set of dominant strings, but its honestly not necessary and plays great with the standard strings it ships with. But it's lot's better than, for example Gewa Pure Violinset HW 4/4, don't enen think about it, it's terrible, tried it. The case features an outer shoulder rest pocket, full lid music pocket, and backpack straps, so you can easily commute with your violin. As long as the student can comfortably use the fourth finger, or can almost use the fourth finger, an oversized violin will be fine.It stays in tune long enough that you don't have to keep tuning during a practice session, the bridge has the right curvature (as far as I can tell) so isolating strings or doing double stops isn't too hard, and it doesn't feel like the fingerboard is restrictive to get around. The tuning pegs and fingerboard are made of rosewood and the violin includes a quality bridge and alloy tailpiece with four adjusters.

Andreas Zeller - Stentor Music Andreas Zeller - Stentor Music

The Stentor Standard violin comes supplied in an attractive, durable, lightweight case and a good student bow with natural horsehair and ebony frog.The included wooden bow is strung with carefully selected natural horsehair that converges on an ebony frog.

Stentor Student II violin outfit · Stentor Music Company Ltd Stentor Student II violin outfit · Stentor Music Company Ltd

Make sure to try everything out first to make sure the proportions of the outfit match the proportions of the student.This violin was recommended by online teachers and students alike, and for the few extra pounds, its worth getting the student 2 over the student 1. If you're looking for sth more quality, maybe better choice, because made in Europe (like said in Romania vs Stentor in China), worth to try. The table above offers an idea of the approximate age or arm length that would be suitably matched to a violin size.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop