Mrs Darlingtons Legendary Lemon Curd (pack of 6)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

You can read more about how we use and protect your data, as well as the cookies used on this site, in our privacy policy and cookie policy. I like lemon curd and haven’t bought it for a while as I found some were very artificial tasting, but I can honestly say this is the best I’ve ever tasted! Today, the company offers a diverse array of curds, jams and marmalades, chutneys and pickles, sauces and jellies as well as various seasonal products. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. If you’re looking for preserves and chutneys with a fabulous homemade taste that will make you want to reach for more, head over to Mrs Darlington’s.

Marion still finds it hard to believe she went from making 100 jars a day of her Legendary Lemon Curd in the farmhouse kitchen to selling over 400,000 jars a year of this marvelous product today!Sugar, Pasteurised Whole Egg, Margarine (Vegetable Oils, (Not Hydrogenated), Palm Oil*, Palm Kernel Oil*, Rapeseed Oil, Water, Salt, Natural Flavouring), Lemon Juice (16%), Lemon Oil.

Happy to discover your recipes too which look delicious so will give them a go when family are able to join in again and sample them.Lemon Curd is believed to be descended from the curd tarts of the early 17th Century that were known as cheesecakes. Founded by the great ‘Mary Berry’ (Marion Darlington) back in the 1980s, the company is a family heritage. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product.

Spread it thickly on your scones, toast, baguettes and croissants, or use it as a filling for cakes, pastries and tarts. Over the years, Mrs Darlingtons started adding jams to her range, further developing her collection of yummy goods.Made to their family recipe, this luxarious Lemon Curd is one of the most popular products on Deli shelves! Made to our family recipe and passed down through the generations, Mrs Darlington’s legendary Lemon Curd is like sunshine in a jar.

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. Now in her 70’s, Marion is still the ‘Mary Berry’ of recipe creation in the family firm – there are few to rival her skill in creating preserves and chutneys with such a fabulous homemade taste. Sugar, Pasteurised Whole EGG, Margarine (Vegetable Oils, (Not Hydrogenated), Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Water, Salt, Natural Flavouring), Lemon Juice (15%), Lemon Oil.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop