Night Terrors: Troubled Sleep and the Stories We Tell About It

Night Terrors: Troubled Sleep and the Stories We Tell About It

RRP: £16.99
Price: £8.495
£8.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Dean McDermott reveals he spent Thanksgiving at sober living facility and NOT with Tori Spelling and their kids

When I saw this book at my local bookstore, I knew I had to get it. I was instantly drawn to the cover, and if you're not familiar with the image, it's the The Nightmare by Swedish painter Henry Fuseli. Strictly's Annabel Croft and partner Johannes Radebe left SPEECHLESS as they're awarded their first TEN for 'fiery and dramatic' Pasodoble

I'm not much of a nonfiction reader, and if you are the same, don't be put off. This book reads like fiction, and doesn't have that dry, clinical feel that puts you to sleep. I found this book to be incredibly fascinating and yet, incredibly relatable. Silence of the Royal sisters-in-law: Kate Middleton and Meghan Markle 'have not spoken in four years', claims Sussexes 'mouthpiece' Omid Scobie Mad Men star Alison Brie and The White Lotus hunk Jake Lacy enjoy an animated chat on the Gold Coast while filming Apples Never Fall

Dr Alice Vernon completed her PhD, investigating representations of insomnia in fiction, in the Department of English and Creative Writing at Aberystwyth University under the supervision of Dr Jacqueline Yallop. She is now a Lecturer in Nineteenth-Century Literature, and Creative Writing in the department, teaching students the fundamentals of storytelling. Her research primarily involves the history of medicine, with a focus on Renaissance anatomy and Victorian parapsychology. Dan Walker is seen for the first time after detailing his horror cancer scare as he arrives at Strictly studios to watch BBC show I'm A Celebrity's Jamie Lynn Spears speaks out on her relationship with sister Britney, as she admits: 'Family's fight. Listen, we just do it better than most' Doctor Who 60th Anniversary: Fans go WILD for David Tennant and Catherine Tate's long-awaited return: 'I have missed them so much!'Chanelle Hayes showcases her impressive 9st weight loss in a yellow bikini as she soaks up the sun in Spain

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop