Now You Wear The Panties: Forced To Be Her Sissy Slave

Now You Wear The Panties: Forced To Be Her Sissy Slave

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Ben thought that she was just being young and dramatic and that he could make it up to her somehow over the weekend. As far as I was concerned, I was beginning to look darned feminine to go along with all my girlish chores. I didn’t mind helping Aunt Rose out but these feelings I was having were most peculiar. I believe I was becoming accustomed to the gentler side of life and continued handling of Aunt Rose’s lingerie was having a peculiar effect on me, like, I actually caught myself wondering what it felt like to wear something so soft and silky. I noticed I wasn’t complaining about stuff any more like I did when I first came there. I just sort of accepted things now as they were.

On the way home, my son passed out in the car. When we got home, the two women had to help me drag him into the house. My son was completely passed out. I dragged him upstairs and got him into bed. His wife got into bed with him. She managed to get his clothing off and started getting undressed herself. I want you to relax completely, OK? It's just me and you here and no one is ever going to know. I want you to enjoy every, single second of this.”Yes I did, simply because I saw immediately how he hated being diapered and put into pink plastic pants. Do you remember how he remonstrated?"

Lovely," said Jayne. "Angelina is the..." and she wondered, half asking, "regional babification supervisor for Yesterday's Man?"

Is that, OH MY GOD, THATS TIM! Uh, is there a specific reason that he's dressed as a girl Teresa?” No, I just want to sleep on the couch. That's where I always slept when I came over here" I responded, blushing.

Jayne set off to get his baby bag as Eleanor and Trinny undid his diaper tapes and pulled down the front. It was wet and heavy, and his penis perked up at his spectators making Eleanor squeal with laughter.Once aunt left, I had the urge to peek into her boudoir, and there on the bed, was a lovely shade of pink, nightdress. Oh gosh, as I stared at it, but dared not touch it, in case aunt had placed it, in a certain way. Weakness of a man overcame me, and I found myself holding it up in front of me, then dropping the towel, to the carpet, and stood in front of the mirror, and with a rampant erection, as I had not mastur-bated for about five days. Oh gosh, as I was now mesmerized, then it touched the top of my pe-nis. Oh no, as I hoped my precum had not stained it. I ran to get tissues to clean it all up. That was stupid of me! But for some reason, thinking of myself as a girl made me really turned on, and made me climax so easily! I wanted to be with a girl so much, but this was exciting too. I would just do both. If I could get Lynn, my crush, to go out with me, I’d still do this in my spare time. Perhaps, I could get some of her panties too. Then I’d be wearing *her* clothes. Now *that* sounded really exciting to me! Over the next few weeks, I kept dressing up. Sometimes with just the panties, but sometimes in full outfit. I stole a pair of pantyhose from the laundry room, and started wearing those too. This is Angelina... from Yesterday's Man. As you will know, YM as it's known to us is one of the most influential, up-and-coming organisations catering for women like us. I just love that motto: 'Give us a husband, we'll give you an effeminate panty-rag'. She has very kindly agreed to demonstrate one of their training items for us today, and she's going to use my pathetic husband as her babified sissy. You will have to dress up like a girl and pretend to be a girl. You will only wear girl’s stuff from now. I know you want to. So, it will be fun for you too.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop