MAM Electric Baby Bottle Steriliser & Express Bottle Warmer; with 6 Functions – includes 1x 160 ml Easy Start Anti-Colic Bottle & 1x MAM 0-2 Months Start Soother (Designs May Vary)

£18.495
FREE Shipping

MAM Electric Baby Bottle Steriliser & Express Bottle Warmer; with 6 Functions – includes 1x 160 ml Easy Start Anti-Colic Bottle & 1x MAM 0-2 Months Start Soother (Designs May Vary)

RRP: £36.99
Price: £18.495
£18.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

This was very annoying, as I had to discard the food as it was too watery and made a lot of mess feeding the baby! If you start with bottles from the beginning it's important to have a steriliser you can fully rely on.

The MAM 6-in-1 electric steriliser won a Made for Mums gold award in 2018 and I can see why: it’s a multi-use gadget that’s easy to set up and operate and won’t take up masses of room on your kitchen worktop. Surprisingly roomy for its compact size (can fit 5 x 9oz closer to nature Tommee Toppee bottles with teats in the 2 tiers. I am a fan of the steam steriliser as I do not need to worry about germs on my babies teething toys or bottles and it's a natural method to sterilise items.

It can be used as a steriliser (either electric, cold water or using microwave steam), a bottle warmer or food warmer for when you’re weaning. So we have had to invest in extra size 1 teats like the smaller bottles in this set for the bigger bottles. However, I imagine this feature is more of an either-or scenario, you wouldn’t use the microwave option and the electric steam option together.

Highchairs come with lots of different features, so the best way to choose one is to have a think about what you need yours to do. Easy to clean sterilising container (warm soapy water) and descaling the base (soak overnight white vinegar). The control panel is easy to use and it beeps when it is finished, the beeps are a good volume and I could hear when it was finished from the living room, though my living room is quite close to the kitchen. Not sure how long the medium bottles will last (smallest from this set) but I suspect 6oz will be pushing it on the prep machine, so will move to 6 full size bottles then probably. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.

The bottles are kept underneath and tops, lids and teats can be sterilised in the top compartment – but you can also place your items anywhere you like if you don’t want to separate bits! Overall definitely recommend, it took a bit of getting used to cleaning them in 6 parts but I can put them together in my sleep now, and from looking online most anti colic bottles have lots of components, and these actually look easier than most!

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop