Rimmel London Lasting Finish Long-lasting Lipstick, 66 Heather Shimmer, 4 g

Rimmel London Lasting Finish Long-lasting Lipstick, 66 Heather Shimmer, 4 g

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

My sister was two years above me and in the fifth year they favoured the very pale Earth Star with a contrasting outline of the pout with Rimmel Black Cherries Lip Liner. I was probably about eleven and I felt super grown up spending my pocket money on what was a hideously unflattering brick shade of lippy. I was gutted when I mentioned this feature to the ladies in my office and they informed me Rimmel had done a whole Facebook campaign about their nineties lippies.

I didn’t get much into make-up until I was older but I loved my blue and gold hair mascaras – think they were about 50p from Mark One on the Moor. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). Delivering a long-wearing, intense lip colour that glides on smoothly, it's sure to become your new favourite go-to. New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . Intense long lasting colour up to 8 hours +25% colour impact, Smooth creamy texture for comfortable wear all day long.My first lippy was a Rimmel classic ‘Birthday Suit’ which I’ve literally just googled and they still make it! If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. I’m sure there was another one that came with the magazines – Frosted 61 sticks in my head…anyone remember that one? The exclusive formula has a subtle shimmer that brightens and illuminates lips to give the illusion of a fuller, plumper pout.

You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included. My English teacher named me the Loreal girl as he claimed he had never seen so much makeup on one person.Don’t joke Karen, Heather Shimmer is very hard to get hold of – look at my pic in the header above – all I got hold of was a bashed up one! Whatever colour you choose, this long lasting lipstick ensures that your iconic look stays picture perfect all day and all night long, for the ultimate red carpet glamour. If you do not update your preferences, we will assume that you are happy to receive amazing offers and news. That sickly sweet pink shimmery number from Natural Collection that everyone seemed to have in a dusky pink packaging.

By this time I, along with every girl in the third year at secondary school had progressed on to Rimmels’s Heather Shimmer lipstick. This Rimmel lipstick is a makeup artist essential thanks to its striking, bold colour that locks to your lips for up to 8 hours of wear, without needing to reapply!

While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it to be accurate, it is not a substitute for reading the product packaging and label prior to use. Whether you’re after rouge cherry lips, a natural nude look, deep red lipstick, natural beige, or even coral lips, there’s a shade to suit every style. But however creative and fashion-forward, Rimmel products are always easy to use, versatile and accessible, designed to encourage experimentation and self-expression.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop