Digital Pharaoh Mens Dustin Roast Beef Stranger Things T Shirt Hawkins Eleven Retro

£9.495
FREE Shipping

Digital Pharaoh Mens Dustin Roast Beef Stranger Things T Shirt Hawkins Eleven Retro

RRP: £18.99
Price: £9.495
£9.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

A lovely big joint of meat like this deserves plenty of fresh vegetables too. Peas and green beans are the classic sides along with carrots or parsnips. Prep: Take the roast out 1-2 hours before cooking. When you’re ready to get started, preheat the oven to 450F. Mix the olive oil, garlic, basil, rosemary, thyme, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.

This results in perfectly cooked, tender beef, evenly pink the whole way through. A lot of people swear by roasting the beed hot and fast, but I find this tends to make the meat tough, rather than perfectly tender.Rare: Roast for 15 minutes at 450°F, then for 1 hour and 25 minutes at 325°F, or an internal temperature of 120F. Store your leftover roast beef in an airtight container or large sealable freezer bag. It’ll last 3-4 days. If you don’t want to overcook your leftovers, you can enjoy the roast beef as a cold cut. MAKE YORKSHIRE PUDDINGS: To make the Yorkshire puddings, whisk together the flour and sea salt in a small bowl or jug. In a separate bowl whisk together the milk, water and egg, then stir the egg mixture into the flour until completely combined. Set aside for at least half an hour. MAKE THE GRAVY: To make the gravy, heat the butter in the pan that you browned the beef in. Cook the onion, celery and garlic over a medium heat, stirring until softened, around 10 minutes. Stir through the tomato paste and flour, cook for a further two minutes, then pour in the wine.

Medium-well: Roast for 15 minutes at 450°F, then for 1 hour and 55 minutes at 325°F, or an internal temperature of 150°F. Don’t underestimate the importance of resting your beef joint on a board for at least 30min, or up to an hour. While the meat is resting, I like to make Yorkshire puddings, so I’ve included an easy recipe in the main recipe card, as well as a simple gravy. You can always serve the roast with potatoes instead. If you like your beef well don e, calculate the cooking time as you would for medium meat, then add an extra 25min on to it. Use a thermometerWhile I cooked my roast to medium-rare doneness, I know everyone has their own preference. You can also test for your roast’s doneness using an instant-read thermometer. If you think you might have some leftovers to enjoy, I suggest slicing pieces off the roast as you enjoy them to keep the leftovers intact. This way you can slice thin pieces off for leftover roast beef sandwiches!

Rubbing the beef joint with some oil, herbs and seasoning pays-off no end. Rosemary, thyme and mustard are tried and tested flavours, but coffee, chilli, star anise and cinnamon make a warming alternative. SEAR THE BEEF: Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil and the butter in a frying pan over a high heat. When the butter is hot and sizzling, brown the beef well on all sides. It’s important to get plenty of colour on the beef at this point as the slow cooking later will not colour the beef at all. It should take around 10 minutes in total. REST THE BEEF: When the beef is cooked, remove from the oven, cover with tinfoil and a tea towel and rest for 10-15 minutes before slicing and serving. Medium-rare: Roast for 15 minutes at 450°F, then for 1 hour and 35 minutes at 325°F, or an internal temperature of 130°F.It’s important to know that if your oven does not have a low setting (80°C / 175°F) that this recipe is not suitable. See FAQ’s for an alternative. Pro tip: Use a meat thermometer How much beef per person for a roast? For a boneless joint, we’d recommend getting about 225g (1/2lb) per person. Whisk 1 tbsp cornstarch with 2 tsp water to create a slurry. Whisk the slurry, a little bit at a time, into the simmering gravy until you’ve reached your desired consistency. For a bone-in joint, approximately 350g (12oz) per person is a good estimate. How to roast beef properly

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop