JML Go Chef Multi Cooker - 5L 8 in 1 Electric Slow Cooker Pot, Roast, Slow Cook, Steam, Poach, Fry, Boil, Bake and Fondue - Easy to Use, Non Stick - Great Rice Cooker and Deep Fat Fryer

£9.9
FREE Shipping

JML Go Chef Multi Cooker - 5L 8 in 1 Electric Slow Cooker Pot, Roast, Slow Cook, Steam, Poach, Fry, Boil, Bake and Fondue - Easy to Use, Non Stick - Great Rice Cooker and Deep Fat Fryer

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The beauty of the JML Go Chef is you can use it as a slow cooker so I could get on with my work while our meal cooked. Introductions are limited to motor finance, CarMoney Limited will pay us a fixed commission per paid out deal. So now I am reluctant to use it again and I feel I have wasted my money I am really unhappy with this product. I tried several things from basic Chips to several of the Sweets – my weakness – and all worked well. Under the Classic Mains heading there are two Chicken offerings, three Beef dishes, two pork examples, one Fish and one Lamb and for those who prefer veggie choices an option there.

BNPL is an interest bearing option that allows you to delay payments on your purchases for up to 12 months depending on how much you spend.However, once I actually took the time to clear a space in the kitchen it didn’t take up as much room as I thought, so that was a relief.

Up until now I have been really please with my Go Chef however, I made rice pudding in it recently and now whenever I use it my food sticks exactly where the heating element is underneath and when washed this same area turns kind of whitish as if food stuck. If you have elected to receive a replacement, then a swap out will be arranged at any UK mainland address of your choice.I suspect the market will be for those with limited space and it proves you can cook a meal but given the market I think having examples of the finished dishes illustrated would be more likely to temp the novice to experiment. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. The idea is that the green light goes on when it’s heating up and turns off when it’s up to temperature. I performed the instruction re first switching it on to a low heat to burn off any residual chemical which may smell and smoke a bit - which it did.

You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. However what happens when a baby appears or circumstances change you cannot suddenly invent a cooker so something like Go Chef that just needs a 13amp plug could be the answer. After 5 minutes simmering at 120°C you then drain the chips, clean the pan and fill with nearly 3 litres of oil, then turn the heat back on.For example, they mention it's a great multipurpose product, does everything you need in the kitchen, and is practical to use. If I hadn’t been sent this to review, then I would not have bought this product- purely because I already have a functional oven, hob, microwave and breadmaker. If your item develops a fault after 60 days of the date you received it, but within the 12 Month warranty period we will offer a FOC repair upon receipt of the item. The body is easily wiped down and food doesn't drop on the sides so a quick wipe is all thats needed. New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging .

First you add water up to the fill line, put the lid on, turn it on to 220°C and wait… It took an incredible 11 minutes to come to the boil. I had a Pro-Chef before that was like a bread maker to use - timers, different programmes to set and a hinged lid.Selected lines only, determined by size, weight or whether delivered direct from one of our suppliers. This is fine for a couple of working age who eat out most of the time and then perhaps just reheat last night’s curry so maybe – if they have one – the fridge may have milk and beer or wine and that’s all. we try to avoid deep fry in our house, but I would imagine it is brilliant due to the fast heating up and temperature control, and capacity. Its quite easy to use, but it doesnt cook things how its supposed to and it seems to burn everything unless you watch it every minute. I can now report that I find the Go-Chef perfect for our needs and in fact I closed down the top of my oven and only use the go-chef.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop