FairyFix Eyelash Extension Remover Gel 7g Made in the UK

FairyFix Eyelash Extension Remover Gel 7g Made in the UK

RRP: £8.98
Price: £4.49
£4.49 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

We all know how much lash extensions cost. Extensions are an investment and you’ll want the best possible results so don’t skimp here. (Trust me, it’s not worth it). But as there may be no better option available, and we want to help our customers out by giving correct instructions that are doable.

Eylure Lift off 6ml Individual Lash Remover - Boots

Before removing lash extensions, be sure to place an under eye pad on the lower lashes and skin to help protect the under eye area from any adhesive remover. Remain in this position for 15 – 20 minutes to help soften the lash glue and get the adhesive to begin to loosen. I usually wear my earbuds and listen to my favorite playlist while waiting. Step 3: Warm the oil The second type of eyelash remover is gel lash remover, which can be used with a little less stress than the liquid one. The gel remover does not flow as easily as the liquid one, but care should still be taken so it does not get into your eyes. Apply a thin layer of gel in places where you applied eyelash adhesive and wait approximately two minutes. After that, carefully remove your false eyelashes (the adhesive should dissolve at this point), and wash your eyelids afterward with an eyelash cleaner. A gel eyelash remover is a good compromise between time and safety, as it still requires only a couple of minutes and is a bit easier to apply for inexperienced stylists than the liquid eyelash remover. Is there eyelash remover that won’t irritate my eyes? The only time it hurts or damaging your natural lashes (natural lashes falling off together) is when the lash extensions were applied in the wrong method in the first place. If multiple lashes were glued together, removing them will be a painful and slow process.When the bottle of glue remover is unopened, you can keep it up to 2 years , and once opened, we recommend using it within six months . But please note that the shelf-life of the product is always dependable on how you store the product. For the optimal condition of the product, keep the remover out of the direct sunlight, and keep it in a cool and dry place . For more, read our in-depth guide on “ Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Lash Extensions. Natural eyelash extension removers If you are removing lashes before you re-apply a new set, be sure to remove the under-eye pad and place down a new one, as any left over adhesive remover will negatively affect your retention. Gel Remover/15ml/ Gel Type / It is a gel remover with no scent. Effective for partial removal of eyelash extensions.

Removers | Collections | Lash Supplies– LashBase Limited Removers | Collections | Lash Supplies– LashBase Limited

PRO TIP: Wait until your extensions are at the end of their lifecycle. The longer you’ve been wearing the extensions, the weaker the glue bond will be. Tutorial on removing eyelash extensions Step 1: Cleanse your face Always be sure to properly remove your Gel Glue Remover fully before letting your clients open their eyes, or applying a new full set. A great way to do this is to use GladGirl’s Lash Bath Bottle to properly wash all the remover off, pat to dry and finish by brushing through the lashes with a Spoolie! **IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER** N atural oils can break down the adhesion of lash glue but these oils are not strong enough to remove the lash extensions effectively. Many people end up rubbing or forcefully pulling lash extensions- which results in natural lashes falling off. Benefits of using olive oil are that it’s quite nourishing as it contains vitamins A, D, E, and K! It’s also easy to come by. Baby oil One thing that’s crucial when introducing false eyelashes into your offer is a high-quality eyelash extension glue remover . Not only can you hurt your clients when using a low-quality eyelash remover, or no remover at all, but you will also leave glue residue which will be uncomfortable and difficult to remove otherwise. Our removers are produced exclusively from premium materials, ensuring their effectiveness and safety, and making our product able to compete for the title of the best eyelash remover on the market. The removers that we sell are comfortable to use and safe, applicable both for home use and professional use. Can I remove my own false eyelashes if I’m not a professional?In rare cases , due to its solvent nature, eyelash extension removers can cause the air in the container to expand. It won’t affect the quality of the product, but be aware that it can discharge a rather large amount of it. (But again, in rare cases ). If you tug or pull at them, they could damage your natural lashes, so perform this step with extreme caution. The easiest way to remove lash extensions at home is to wait until most of the lashes have already fallen out and you’re at that 2-3 week mark when you’d be going in for a fill. At this point, the glue used will already be degraded and the extensions will come off easily at home. Coconut oil is also a long-chain fatty acid that can penetrate the hair shaft and is safe to use around your eyes. Many people actually use coconut oil as a way to enhance lash growth and as a way to rehab their lashes after wearing extensions for prolonged periods of time. Coconut oil is great for removing lash extensions, but you can also use other types of oil such as olive oil, MCT oil, or other vegetable oils (more on which oils are best later).

Eyelash Adhesive Remover | Wholesale Eyelash Supplies | Ellisons Eyelash Adhesive Remover | Wholesale Eyelash Supplies | Ellisons

I’m here to give you a step-by-step tutorial on how to safely remove your eyelash extensions at home and what you’ll need to get the job done.Knowledge is power. If you invest some time and energy into learning how to remove your eyelash extensions safely at home you’ll save yourself a few trips to the salon in the future. You’ll also learn a lot about how to care for your extensions, a lesson that I’d argue is worth its weight in gold. Also, your natural lashes may fall off together with the extensions if they are glued together. This is why I recommend having your lash extensions applied by a professional to avoid such problems. Popular gel eyelash glue remover is used to remove the partial or entire set of eyelash extensions. Shake the bottle well before the use and allow the gel to sit approximately 2-5 minutes before attempting to remove the extension from the natural lash. It’s safe to say that you’ll be OK if you follow the above steps on how to remove eyelash extensions. But I feel you should be wary of the risks before jumping right into the process. If you choose to try Vaseline I would advise you buy only pure Vaseline from a reliable vendor. Some brands sell imitation, which can be risky as the products contain harmful carcinogens. Can I use a professional eyelash extension remover?

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop