Funko POP! Albums Deluxe: AiC - Jerry Cantrell - Dirt - Alice In Chains - Collectable Vinyl Figure - Gift Idea - Official Merchandise - Toys for Kids & Adults - Music Fans

£24.975
FREE Shipping

Funko POP! Albums Deluxe: AiC - Jerry Cantrell - Dirt - Alice In Chains - Collectable Vinyl Figure - Gift Idea - Official Merchandise - Toys for Kids & Adults - Music Fans

RRP: £49.95
Price: £24.975
£24.975 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Alice Cooper's Welcome to My Nightmare has been transformed into Funko Pop! vinyl and is the latest release in the Funko Pop! Albums series. The album was written and recorded in the wake of the death of the band’s lead singer Layne Staley’s close friend, Andrew Wood. Vinyl figures are approximately 4-inches tall. Approximate dimensions of the protective case: 23.5”W x 12.25”H x 3.75”D. The product description reads: "Celebrate 30 years of Alice in Chains’ second studio album Dirt with this Deluxe Pop! Album! Never forget the iconic album or the music of Alice in Chains by collecting this Deluxe Pop! Album Dirt, featuring each of the band members as Pop! figures and the album cover art. Alice In Chains‘ landmark 1992 sophomore album “ Dirt” will offically turn 30th on September 29th. That highly influential record cemented the grunge legends fame and remains their highest selling record to date, having attained 4x multi-platinum status in the United States alone.

Alice In Chains Accessories – Alice In Chains

Fans of Alice in Chains can celebrate 30 years of the band’s second album Dirt with the new upcoming AIC – Dirt Funko Pop! Album Deluxe. Music album covers transformed into Funko Pop! vinyl. Vinyl figures are approximately 4-inches tall. Approximate dimensions of the protective case: 23.5”W x 12.25”H x 3.75”D. P Alice In Chains’ Dirt has been given a Funko Pop! makeover and is the latest Deluxe addition to the Funko Pop! Albums series.Rush’s Exit… Stage Left has been transformed into Funko Pop! vinyl and is the latest release in the Funko Pop! Albums series. In addition, it has been certified quadruple-platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA). Starr was replaced by Mike Inez in 1993 and William DuVall joined the band in 2006 as co-lead vocalist and rhythm guitarist, replacing Staley, who had died in 2002. Devastated To Learn That Nigel Benjamin Has Passed Away" - Mott - London w/ Nikki Sixx - Lizzie Grey Hey there, I'm Princess. I’m an annual comic con attendee, Star Wars-loving, and collector freak. My mission is simple: To bring cool geeky news and content and share my passion with the rest of the world.

Funko Pop! Deluxe Albums: Alice in Chains - Dirt – Fundom

In 2009, Dirt was ranked number two on Guitar World magazine’s list of the “100 Greatest Guitar Albums of All Time”.

🍪 Privacy & Transparency

And now, with the release of the new Funko Pop! Albums: Alice In Chains – Dirt with Layne Staley, Jerry Cantrell, Mike Starr, and Sean Kinney Funko Pop! Album Vinyl Figures, inspired by the band’s classic album Dirt, fans can celebrate their favorite band in a whole new way. The four figurines, which feature the likenesses of Layne Staley, Jerry Cantrell, Mike Starr, and Sean Kinney, are each dressed in their iconic stage clothes and come with their own instrument.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop