To Love and Be Loved

To Love and Be Loved

RRP: £8.99
Price: £4.495
£4.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The Down Beat reviewer highlighted Mabern's solo piece: "Though he's performed and recorded this one before, the pianist's fearless melodic attack of the ivories and unfailingly soulful feel for the blues remain poised to make longtime fans fall in love all over again. The full gamut of emotions are on display here love and hate, truth and deception, trust and mistrust, laughter and tears, life and death. Merrin knows she is hurting her parents, sister, and best friend being away, but she just needs time to heal.

Trying out a new role, developing a new skill, investigating a possible future self can bring honesty and inner direction and with them the self-respect that lies at the core of loving oneself. That assumption is supported to some degree by others in the story, but surely other awful events occasionally steal their focus?and brings unique and refreshing storylines into their lives to create the contemporary domestic dramas that we’ve all become quite hooked upon. When Merrin is left at the altar waiting for the groom that never shows she is completely heartbroken.

You feel as though you could travel down to Cornwall and find this gorgeous fishing village, and walk through the cobbled streets meeting the wonderful characters who populate this incredible novel.I received a copy of this book to read in exchange for an honest review as part of the book tour hosted by Lovebookstours. With him, Merrin could be herself without fear of being judged, she felt free, loved and respected for who she was. I enjoyed the drama within a set of relatives, where there is anger and love, sadness and happiness, reality and unforced exaggeration - things that exist in every family. I've read at least ten of her books thus far, and there are at least another ten from the last decade that I must still get to.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop