Hotwife Tales: Shannon

Hotwife Tales: Shannon

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

She gets to the front door and ever-so-gently nudges it open, not making a sound. She takes her shoes off, again not making a sound. Knowing her husband will give her hell for coming home so late and drunk, she's quite proud of herself for being so stealthy. He knew he had lost her. She was going home and that would be that. "Yeah, Charlotte. I can do that."

Charlotte couldn't believe him and his arrogance. Why couldn't he see how much working meant to her? This was not the middle ages any more where the women stayed home. She had so much work she had to redo and finish, but right now all she wanted to do was go home. She gathered what she could salvage, grabbed her purse and keys and went to her car.

Wifelovers are turned on by women who are already taken.

So I listened to all your advice and finally settled on trying to get him on board and enjoy my fantasy so much that it becomes his fantasy too. I came up with an idea on how to start it off and I went through with it on Saturday night. We had a great weekend and I learned a lot about Dave and Sherri. They like a Master/Slave sexual relationship, and Dave has shared her with a select few other men. I told him that I would be happy to be his slave this weekend since his other was loaned out. He smiled and accepted my offer. Throughout the week he kept me naked as promise, tied me up some, spanked me a little and took a lot of pictures of me in various settings. He said he would talk to Barry and see if he would swap for an entire week, so he could take me out of state when he has to attend a seminar for his company. Dave said I would really enjoy myself. He said the guys at the seminar had already met his wife and would give me a good time. I asked him what he meant, but he said I would have to see for myself.

Charlotte was at a loss for words. He was right. Did it really come down to this? She knew in her heart a divorce wasn't what she wanted, but what if he hurt her again? What was she to do? He went around to his side and got in. Charlotte noticed he looked nervous. It was nice to see a different side of him. Who was this suited man sitting next to her and what did he do with Alex? Well for starters, I am from Austin. I have lived around these parts only for a short time. I was looking for work when I ran into Mr. Alex. He offered me this job."

The Pleasure Of Writing

Charlotte?" He didn't want to scare her, but she hadn't even looked up. "Charlotte," he said again. Mia looked at her and said, "Do you? Sounds to me you want to be two places at once. I know what it's like to want the best of everything. My Jimmy was no prize. Our marriage started out rough. But he managed to straighten up once Hannah came along. He realized he needed help. He just had to figure out how to ask. Children can have that effect on people, especially men. Charlotte, what you have to ask yourself is what do you want and how do you wish to get it." Will you look what you did? Alex, I can't replace these like magic. Why couldn't you just go when I asked?" She frantically tried to salvage what was left of her desk. That next morning during breakfast the husband looked at his wife, obviously hungover, and asked, "So... what time did you get in last night?" Who," she laughed. "You know who. I talked to her you know. When she was here to recover. Don't you see what's going on here?"

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop