Chicco Functional and Compact Cheerio Stroller Suitable from Birth up to 15kg Pink

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Chicco Functional and Compact Cheerio Stroller Suitable from Birth up to 15kg Pink

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Equipped also with a wide and comfortable seat with padded shoulder and crotch straps, it turns to be a source of relax and comfort to your baby. The fact it’s so easy to fold out and put down really makes it for me, it’s honestly such a lovely stroller to push too, it’s very sleek. Chicco Cheerio is the most compact Chicco auto-folding baby pushchair, homologated from birth till 15 kg.

It really weighs close to nothing compared to other strollers which is great if you need to lift it to pack away in the car. The stroller presents a fully reclinable backrest adjustable in endless positions, according to your needs. Amelia Jean Jones and her two-year-old daughter Olga put the Chicco Cheerio to the test to see how it stood up as a travel stroller against its competitors. Lauren: I definitely think the hood could be improved, I don’t feel it offers enough sun procreation for the baby as it really does not extend very far. Whether you’re staying in the country, having family days out, or a holiday abroad, you need something simple.The backrest can be fully and continuously adjusted with a strap and can always be adapted to the respective needs.

You can be assured of our trusted payment gateway partners for your Online Payments, Internet Banking, Card Payments and Wallet Payments. Whether you’re looking for a full travel system to a baby bath seat we’re certain we’ll have something to fit your taste and budget. It’s still important to use sunscreen too, but I’m really pleased with that extra layer of protection. CHEERIO is the brand new most compact Chicco auto folding stroller, homologated from birth till 15 kg. For all deliveries signed as 'unchecked' any damage and/or missing parts must be reported to us in writing or by e-mail within a reasonable period of time (ideally within 24 hours).For more information about how to block, delete, or deactivate these technologies, you have to check your device or browser settings. Also to re-open the stroller has never been so easy: one simple gesture and you will be ready for a walk.

A metal bar runs across it - meaning it's difficult to fit her nursery backpack in there,’ she adds. We received the blossom pink design, which is very pretty colour that we frequently end up matching on outings (both me and the baby! Chicco Cheerio Stroller is a lovely compact fold solution for parents who travel around with their child.and folding down to the incredibly compact size of L53cm x W44cm x H25cm means you could even take it on board a plane as hand luggage! This travel stroller boasts a one-handed fold-out mechanism which Amelia found easy to use and, when collapsed, is extremely compact. Take out the baby, then press the button to collapse before giving it a little push down and it does it all for you. We were cycling on holiday and had the pram in the bag while cycling and just used took it out when needed.

We suggest, to find out more, and to help you better understand these technologies, to check our Cookie Policy, where you can find information about different cookie types and their specific features. We are PCI DSS Compliant and Certified by Trustwave so you can rest assured your transactions and details are safe.Nikki: The sheer brilliance of how they designed this product to what mothers would want is remarkable. We obtain your consent by informing you clearly of the use of these technologies and allow you to disable them, as indicated above. I put it through some thorough testing on various terrains (I live in Lincolnshire, which boasts countryside, beaches and plenty of pavement). The Cheerio is claiming to be the smallest auto-folding stroller, and with its 5,6 kg and a width of 44 cm, it truly is light and compact. More advantages of the Cheerio buggy include its clean lines, eye-catching wheels, pastel colorways, stylish premium-look anodized chassis tubes, and a fixed, PU leather-covered handlebar.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop