Tamashii Nations - Super Saiyan Trunks -The Boy From The Future- Dragon Ball Z, Bandai Spirits S.H.Figuarts

£38.88
FREE Shipping

Tamashii Nations - Super Saiyan Trunks -The Boy From The Future- Dragon Ball Z, Bandai Spirits S.H.Figuarts

RRP: £77.76
Price: £38.88
£38.88 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

interchangeable facial expressions are included: yelling, clenched mouth, and looking to the right. It's possible to recreate the scene where he cuts Mecha Frieza in two with his sword!

Trunks -The Boy from The TAMASHII NATIONS - Super Saiyan Trunks -The Boy from The

Due to the limited production run, we will stop accepting applications for reservations once the quantity available is fulfilled. S.H.Figuarts SUPER SAIYAN VEGETA -AWAKENED SUPER SAIYAN BLOOD- and SUPER SAIYAN TRUNKS -THE BOY FROM THE FUTURE- are released in April 2023 at general retail stores! Three types of exchangeable head parts are included that show a clenched face, a smiling face, and a face with an evil grin.Hello, everyone! Today we'll be showing you four new items from the S.H.Figuarts Dragon Ball series all at once!

S.H.Figuarts Dragon Ball Action Figures, Statues S.H.Figuarts Dragon Ball Action Figures, Statues

In addition to the regular face, two more interchangeable facial expressions are included: a shouting face and a face with a clenched jaw. Super Saiyan Trunks, as seen in “Dragon Ball Z,” joins S.H.Figuarts with new sculpting and pose-ability! Captures your favorite scenes with ease. Pearl coloring has been used for the hair, recreating the glowing "Spirit Energy" effect from the series.If you cannot find information about the status of a product, please inquire with your local retailer. Retail products can be found at TAMASHII NATIONS STORE TOKYO, as well as toy stores nationwide and major electronics retailers. The head has been painted with pearl coloring that evokes a heightened level of awareness. In addition, interchangeable arm parts that can reproduce a folded arm pose are included! So, I'll say this, if you enjoy these figuarts, don't take what I said personally, this is from my experience alone, so if you have no QC, good on you. If I end up getting banned from these communities, then so be it, I hope you all have good QC and enjoy collecting. Until then.

TAMASHII NATIONS Dragon Ball Special Page | TAMASHII WEB

What’s more, we have also included an exchangeable torso so you can reproduce Frieza in the state when he is cut in two by the Super Saiyan, Trunks!In the Androids Saga, Vegeta's anger directed toward himself enables him to transform into a Super Saiyan! Please note that products that have been on the market for some time may no longer be produced or sold. We have two S.H.Figuarts items from "Dragon Ball Z," SUPER SAIYAN VEGETA -AWAKENED SUPER SAIYAN BLOOD- and SUPER SAIYAN TRUNKS -THE BOY FROM THE FUTURE-. We also have two S.H.Figuarts items from the hit 2022 movie "Dragon Ball Super: Super Hero," BROLY SUPER HERO and PAN SUPER HERO! We'll be introducing you to each one of them! After a bit of time, I got out of figuarts after getting Armor Trunks (first edition), nothing bad happening, I just lost interest.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop