SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless - Gaming Headset - Hi-Res Speaker Drivers - Dual Wireless (2.4G & Bluetooth) - Dual Battery System - For PC, PS5 and PS4 - Black

£159.995
FREE Shipping

SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless - Gaming Headset - Hi-Res Speaker Drivers - Dual Wireless (2.4G & Bluetooth) - Dual Battery System - For PC, PS5 and PS4 - Black

RRP: £319.99
Price: £159.995
£159.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Multi-Platform USB-C dongle lets you swap easily between systems for low latency 2.4 GHz wireless designed for gaming The Pro Wireless offers surround sound, but Hi-Res audio is exclusive to the GameDAC variation. Otherwise, both the Arctis Pro + GameDAC and the Arctis Pro Wireless sport the same attractive, cozy design and premium speaker drivers. Bottom Line The Arctis Nova Pro Wireless features an upgrade multi-system connection. This headset features two USB-C ports to connect to two different devices, instead of using an optical cable and a Mini-USB to USB-A cable.

If you prefer to tweak settings right from your PC, you can use the Arctis Pro with SteelSeries' Engine 3 software. While SteelSeries says that all of the Arctis Pro's key sound settings are available right through the GameDAC, you can use Engine 3 to more finely adjust the headset's RGB lighting or activate GameSense to sync the lighting to specific apps and games. Arctis Pro + GameDAC vs. Arctis Pro Wireless Arctis 7 brings DTS Headphone:X 7.1 v2.0 Surround Sound, the best mic in gaming, and lag-free wireless with 24 hour+ battery life. The Arctis Pro’s best feature is its digital to analog audio converter designed specifically for gaming. . While most gaming consoles and PCs have their own built-in converters, the Arctis Pro’s included GameDAC will override them as it offers higher quality audio performance. The Arctis Pro + GameDAC takes the best-in-class design of the original Arctis and pairs it with a digital-to-analog converter, which allows you to enjoy Hi-Res audio files and tweak EQ settings to your heart's content. The Arctis Pro appeals to a somewhat niche crowd — audiophiles who don't mind being tethered to their desks — but if you fall under that niche, you'll be treated to the best-sounding version of one of the best gaming headsets around.Zach is an esports dinosaur having competed at MLG tournaments from 2005-2009. After hanging up the controller, he went on to produce content for the likes of MLG, Machinima, and ESL. He now currently resides on the global marketing team here at SteelSeries and somehow got roped into creating this blog post you just read. Control every aspect of sound with the first-in-gaming Pro-grade Parametric EQ, complete with audio presets from pros. Sonar Software's exclusive AI-noise cancelling tunes out noise for you and your squad. Like previous Arctis iterations, the Arctis Pro is a delight to wear. The headset once again features SteelSeries' signature ski-goggle headband design, which automatically conforms to your dome for a snug but cozy fit. And if the headband doesn't feel right out of the box, you can easily make it looser or tighter via a Velcro strap at the top of the headset. I wore the Arctis Pro for hours on end both at work and while gaming at home and never got the urge to take it off. GameDAC

The headset portion of both products is identical. From the hi-res capable speaker drivers to the lightweight steel and aluminum alloy construction, everything is exactly the same. The difference lies in the front-end electronics. Arctis Pro includes a USB ChatMix dial, which connects to a PC. This allows for surround sound, ChatMix, EQ, and illumination for PC gaming. SteelSeries once again opts for a classy, matte look and an ergonomic design. Its steel headband boasts a gunmetal finish with a padded underside. The swiveling ear cups flaunt removable plates with a coat soft touch paint and athletics-inspired Airweave cushions. I have set the preset to 'Music' as this gives me a good punchy bass and immersion feel at the FPS games I play. By tweaking the EQ manually, I notice that the sounds are a bit more crisp and warm. A low Dynamic Range Compression allows me to filter out those 'peaks' in volume which gives me a nice and even sound in my ears throughout my streaming sessions. GubbaTV: Between the nuanced audio and fully thought-out features of the Arctis Pro Wireless, this is SteelSeries’ best wireless gaming headset yet. Compared to other peripherals, it easily surpasses them, with some of the most powerful drivers and delightedly symphonic sound spaces we’ve wrapped around our ears.

ToastmanGames:

Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland and the Scottish Highlands) may take longer to reach you. The next generation of DTS’ renowned surround sound, Headphone:X v2.0 immerses you in the action by delivering incredibly accurate positional cues without sounding like you’re in a tunnel. Lose yourself in the game as the audio comes to life all around you.

Upgraded the adjustment settings to comfort max, meaning it has 4-point adjustability and an elastic suspension band. Driven by data, run by a passionate team of engineers, testers, technical writers, developers, and more. When I first unboxed and set up my SteelSeries Arctis Pro + GameDAC I was instantly comparing it to my Arctis 7's in sound quality. I said to myself "I dont seem to hear a difference", plus the fact that the Arctis 7 were wireless I needed a lot of convincing in the sound department to make me fully switch. Then I found the custom equalizer and my goodness did the sound pour through once I set my custom setting to my liking! I am a fan of good mids, little above average bass boosting and solid mids. When gaming with games such as Fortnite, MMO's, and single player games that have sound play an important role, I wanted to make sure I customized my settings so I can hear the slightest movement in game. Loving this headset and the control base that comes with it is amazing providing sound above my expectations! ToastmanGames:

The Arctis Pro headset features premium speaker drivers with high-density neodymium magnets that reproduce Hi-Res audio out to 40,000 Hz, nearly double what most standard headsets are capable of (22,000 Hz).

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop