Bloodborne Official Artworks

Bloodborne Official Artworks

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

In der Relation zu anderen Artbooks, deren Papier wellig durch schlechter Bindung geraten sind und Seiten wie Katalogpapier, ist dieses Artbook in recht guter Qualität gehalten, aber auch nicht überragend Perfekt. But as soon as my hype died down, I realized that that last mindblowing ending theory is partly predicated on believing all his other assumptions, as well as making some large leaps of its own.

I probably would have gotten more out of this if I had come into it knowing what it was, and if I had played the game before. Either of which I would have been excited to experience based on my rudimentary understanding of the game's dark and gritty premise. This essay opened my eyes on so much aspects, for example the name of the boss/mobs Shadows Of Yarnham. IGN would later note that the latter was "effectively a King's Field follow-up" as it shared many of the gameplay conventions of its brethren.

Von scharfen Details bis hin zu einfachen Linien, lässt sich Artwork zu Ingame leicht wiedererkennen. Two: there isn’t any insight as to the design process of any environments, weapons, or monsters in this book. While a lot of this is purely speculation, it was a fascinating read - Bloodborne implores the player to come to their own conclusions as to what on earth is happening so this was a great place to start in beginning to decide what to think and understand the complicated and bizarre lore rooted within this game. Web icon An illustration of a computer application window Wayback Machine Texts icon An illustration of an open book. It is this kind of story, rife with symbolism, purpose, enigma, horror, and laced with an irresistible element of the disturbing, that utterly enthralls me.

As such, it is easy to miss things and even if you don't, turning all that into a cohesive picture takes a lot of time and effort. If you are any sort of a fan of gothic or Victorian aesthetics you really need to play this game or read this book.

It uses some of the sound effects and music from the game and it’s just immersive as hell especially with the narrator sounding like he could be a character from the game. Truly the reading style and compilation of ingame voice overs and background ambience and OST music was what made this experience enjoyable and worthwhile.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop