Bosch Home and Garden router POF 1200 AE (1200 W, in carton packaging)

£55.5
FREE Shipping

RRP: £111.00
Price: £55.5
£55.5 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I think the 1400 would be better if you wanted to do very fine work and it comes with a micro adjuster. The powerful 1200 watt motor enables the most demanding projects to be done and ensures a continuous work rate. I found accessing the bits to be fiddly and a bit frustrating, while that plastic guard is most definitely flimsy.

If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. They say it works well, is great to use, and does all the cut work that they want to do and trims beautifully. The Bosch 6 Piece Trim and Edging ¼" Router Bit Set is manufactured from steel with a carbide cutting edge and is designed for use with hardwood, softwood and wood composites. The FLA Lending Code can be found here or alternatively you can contact us directly and we can provide you with a copy of the Lending Code.

This tool comes with a FREE two-year warranty, to extend your warranty to three years, simply log into MyBosch. We are competent for every task in your Home and Garden from cutting to fixing, from lawn care to tree care. This product carries a full 3 year manufacturers warranty covering both faulty materials and faulty workmanship, it does not cover general wear and tear or damage, batteries, blades, bulbs and other consumables. So far so perfect Been struggling with my old one for a while so had a new project and a new project means one new piece of kit. It also features a dust-extraction port for keeping your work area clear, along with a transparent chip guard for extra safety from loose chips.

The POF 1200 AE router is a creative tool for shaping and profiling edges, routing slots and grooves. Having not used a handheld router before I was concerned it might be hard to keep straight but the guide tool works great.Flexible shaft (910mm) Multiple uses Variable speed Supplied with over 30 accessories Specifications: Dimensions: H:24. Please note that cordless products will normally have a shorter warranty of just 1 Year for the battery and or charger supplied. The POF 1200 AE router enables DIYers to rout grooves, edge profiles or even special mouldings – always with maximum precision and convenience. Perfect for creating grooves or patterns in wood, fashioning neat dadoes for book shelves or generally shaping perfect edges in wood, it’s simple to use and packed with safety features to ensure you don’t mess things up. The included guide is also a little wayward and I found it drifted a bit even when securely in place.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop