NJOY Pure Wand

NJOY Pure Wand

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

is made to the exceptionally high standard that is typical of Njoy products giving you a whole lifetime of anal adventures. The other dildos made me have to arch my hands and wrists in very weird positions, which I often couldn’t stay in for very long, or thought about it to much to where I couldn’t enjoy the rubbing.

Rating: nJoy Pfun Prostate Plug was rated 100 out of 100, which means it is designed absolutely incredible.I also tried taking it for a spin in my bum, but since I don't have a prostate I can't fully speak to that side of it. Soft plastic, hard plastic, jelly, rubber, Cyberskin are all porous materials, meaning that small particles and bacteria can penetrate the surface. The angle and weight of the Pure Wand are able to do that in a way that other toys won’t," they say. Rating: nJoy Pure Plug Medium Butt Plug was rated 100 out of 100, which means it is designed absolutely incredible.

So, if you’ve been swayed to the sleek, shining world of njoy toys, keep reading below for our pick of the best njoy toys on the market today!

Designed to hit the female G-spot or provide prostate massage to the male, this toy weighs in at 24 ounces (780g) - twice the weight of the Fun Wand.

This sensually curved beauty provides a direct connection to your favorite Spot G or P or wherever feels so good. In other words, why would you choose this toy over another sex toy that offers intense stimulation for that sometimes-elusive g-spot? Great for what it is and at least the quality shows for the product and everything that came with it.Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. If you want to ensure the lowest risk possible, consider steaming your njoy Pure Wand to sterilize it instead! An njoy toy is a luxury stainless steel sex toy that is designed to be pleasing to the eyes as well as your erogenous zones. After writhing in ecstasy and muffling the buzz of the magic wand I regained enough of my brain to think. If this step doesn't work out today, don't fret: finding the g-spot/p-spot can vary on a daily basis depending on your position, your arousal level, your bladder fullness, and even your monthly cycle (if you have one)!

We do not delete reviews unless a review is based on false facts or it is an unobjective vituperative criticism, attack on human dignity or criminal offence such as insult. Stainless steel toys, especially ones that are curved, are perfect for achieving g-spot orgasms unlike any other with the cool hard shaft pressing against you internally with unwavering firmness. Care: Fully sterilizable and non-porous, the Njoy Pure Wand can be cleaned with warm water and mild soap - or a boiling water bath for sterilization.

UberKinky has handpicked only the best from the extensive collection to complement our eclectic and expanding range.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop