Skinny Food Co. Fakeaway Mild Chinese Curry Sauce Gluten Free Vegan Condiment

Skinny Food Co. Fakeaway Mild Chinese Curry Sauce Gluten Free Vegan Condiment

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

All this can be made in less than 15 minutes which gives you plenty of your evening to relax and unwind. New to the market is our NEW low sugar Pizza Fakeaway ® Base or Dip Sauce, you can make delicious healthy homemade Pizza fake-aways ideal with our Low Sugar 39. Furthermore, due to the volume of parcels around bank holidays, in particular, Christmas, parcels may be delayed by our couriers. The nutrition facts are based on one particular flavor and were current and accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time they were entered.

New to the market is our NEW low sugar Kebab Fakeaway ® Sauce, you can make delicious healthy homemade mouth-watering kebabs with our authentic Kebab Fakeaway ® Sauce. If you live a bit further away then we will despatch using Royal Mail or another pre-approved courier. Salt: Ingredients: Water, Tomato Paste, Vegetable Oil (Sunflower), Thickeners (Citrus Fibre, Xanthan Gum), Salt, Acids (Citric Acid, Acetic Acid), Flavouring, Cumin, Paprika, Oregano Leaves, Sweetener (Sucralose), Colour (Caramel), Preservatives (Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate) Please Note: Nutritional facts and ingredients may vary slightly between flavours.x INDIAN – For something different and wholesome our Jeera and Tamarind Daal finishes this bundle off nicely, the whole family can enjoy.

I put a spoonful in fried rice for extra flavour and I’ve even used it to marinade chicken for a Thai Red Curry and it worked a treat, definitely would recommend. After Christmas especially, Take-aways can be expensive so here I’m going to show you how to create a fusion of my two favourite things in the comfort of your own kitchen. Iceland is unable to accept liability for any inaccuracies or incorrect information contained on this site.Water, Tomato Paste, Vegetable Oil, Thickeners (Citrus FIbre, Xanthan Gum), Salt, Acid (Citric Acid, Acetic Acid), Flavouring, Paprika, Preservatives (Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate), Colour (Colour), Sweetener (Sucralose).

Indian Sauce - Water, Vegetable Oil, Thickeners (Citrus Fibre, Xanthan Gum), Salt, Colour (Titanium Dioxide), Acid (Acetic Acid), Flavouring, Parsley, Preservatives (Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate), Sweetener (Sucralose). Skinny Food's Fakeaway range has been a huge success with all your favourite takeaway flavours packed into a sauce that's low in calories (just 6 per serving), has no carbs and zero sugars. Please remember that products suitable for vegans may not necessarily be suitable for people with food allergies, as advised by The Vegan Society.You can select from lots of yummy Fakeaway sauce flavours such as Jerk, Peri Peri, Chinese, Curry, Kebab, and Pizza.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop