Snack Pop Twix Candy Coated Popcorn,Made with Real Twix Candy,Drizzled with Chocolate and Caramel,NON-GMO,5.25oz

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Snack Pop Twix Candy Coated Popcorn,Made with Real Twix Candy,Drizzled with Chocolate and Caramel,NON-GMO,5.25oz

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Or, get really creative and craft a 100% Edible Popcorn Bowl out of white chocolate popcorn then fill it with this peanut butter and Twix popcorn.

Melt white confectionery coating. Heat it in the microwave on high power for 1 minute, then stir, and heat on high for 30 seconds. Then allow the candy coating to sit in the microwave for 1-2 minutes. Remove bowl and stir. If wafers are not completely melted, heat on high for 10 second increments, stirring after each. If you want to store this for more than a day, it's best to keep it in a metal tin. It will stay crunchy and fresh if kept in a tin for up to a month, but I bet it wont last that long. Pour popcorn onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Spread into a thin layer. Drizzle with the melted dark confectionery coating.Each crunchy piece of popcorn is coated in a creamy blend of white chocolate, peanut butter chips, and peanut butter. Then some Twix candy bar pieces are tossed in and chocolate is drizzled over the top.

Halloween poppers are easy to make with empty cardboard toilet paper rolls, a glue gun, and a few other supplies.My 2nd grader loves making these and can pretty much do it all on her own, with the exception of handling the glue gun which she isn't quite ready for. Stop stirring and let the caramel bubble for 4 minutes over medium heat without stirring.Set a timer because those 4 minutes go pretty fast when you aren't stirring! With each bite, you will enjoy crispy popcorn, creamy peanut butter, chewy caramel, and crunchy cookie pieces. I chopped up Twix candy bars into bite size pieces and mixed them into the caramel popcorn. I also melted chocolate chips and drizzled chocolate over the top of the candy caramel corn. Josh came upstairs and his eyes about popped out of his head. He was delighted to see my Twix Caramel Popcorn creation. I told him the chocolate needed to cool before we ate the popcorn-yeah, that didn’t go over well. He immediately started munching…so I did too:) This is the best caramel corn recipe ever if you like sweet and crunchy caramel corn.If you have never tried it before, it is so easy to learn how to make caramel popcorn at home. Once you have the hang of it, it can be a blank canvas for you to switch it up by adding nuts, candy, chocolate or white chocolate drizzles, etc.Here's how you do it!Pour peanut butter chips into bowl of melted white candy coating. Stir, and wait 1 minute, then gently stir again. The chips will melt slightly. I got out our trusty air popper to pop the popcorn. I love watching the kernels pop enthusiastically into the bowl, yes, I am a nerd:) Next, I made the caramel to drizzle over the popcorn. I baked the caramel popcorn for about an hour, stirring it every 15 minutes. When the popcorn was done baking, I let it cool completely before adding the goodies. Personally, I'm partial to TWIX, which is always the first candy bar I go for, but all of them are delicious added into a batch of chewy caramel corn. This is also a good recipe to have on hand for after Halloween when you have leftover Halloween candy as well.

Pour the hot caramel over a big bowl of popcorn.We just use plain popcorn that we pop on the stove in a large pan with a couple tablespoons of oil, but you can use the microwave kind or pop it in an air popper if you have one.It helps to drizzle the caramel over slowly, stirring the popcorn with a long wooden spoon as you go to help coat it evenly. You don't need to worry about every piece of popcorn being coated with caramel just yet. This post has been sponsored by Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC. All thoughts and opinions are my own. TWIX® Caramel Popcorn & Halloween Poppers Divide the caramel popcorn evenly between two baking sheets and pop them in a 250-degree oven to bake for 1 hour.Stir every 15 minutes to help the caramel corn bake evenly.The low oven temperature keeps the caramel soft so it's easy to stir and the popcorn continues to be coated with caramel until it's all evenly enrobed in sweet, cararmely goodness. Who else is excited for Halloween already?! October is my favorite month, and Halloween is my favorite holiday.I love to celebrate with spooks and scares all month long, not just Halloween night. A soon as the timer goes off, remove the caramel from the heat and stir in the baking soda and vanilla.The caramel will bubble up for a few seconds when you first start stirring the baking soda and vanilla in, so be careful!

That aisle is literally my favorite in the entire store.Here are some other fun ideas for things to put into your Halloween poppers: x 12 inch pieces of lightweight wrapping paper (thinner paper is easier to tear when the popper is pulled) Heat dark cocoa confectionery coating in microwave on high for 15 second increments, stirring after each until melted.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop