Monster High Creepover Party Draculaura

Monster High Creepover Party Draculaura

RRP: £9.99
Price: £4.995
£4.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

TORALEI: If you leave the library before nightfall, you have to be my lunchroom attendants and do whatever I say. Deal? Mitch Salem (March 20, 2023). "Friday 3.17.2023 Top 150 Cable Originals & Network Finals". Showbuzz Daily. Archived from the original on March 20, 2023 . Retrieved March 20, 2023. Mitch Metcalf (November 30, 2022). "Monday 11.28.2022 Top 150 Cable Originals & Network Finals". Showbuzz Daily. Archived from the original on November 30, 2022 . Retrieved November 30, 2022. They don't know how to stop the Bookworm. Draculaura decides to try witchcraft, although knowing it's risky. But Twyla stops her, she can stop the Bookworm, but to do so, she needs them to leave. Even if leaving the library didn't mean losing the bet, Draculaura claims she and her friends can't leave Twyla with the Bookworm. But Twyla says sometimes she needs her friends to give her space, and she hopes the three boos are her friends now. Draculaura, Clawdeen and Frankie assure her they are her friends indeed, and if she says they need to go, they will, also, Twyla is more important to them than a lunch table. Draculaura, Clawdeen and Frankie leave the library without hesitation. Alone in the library with the Bookworm, who continues to eat the books, Twyla uses her powers to look into the Bookworm's dreams, it wants somewhere cozy with books to eat. Twyla then creates some shadows books for the Bookworm eat, it attracts him to a giant shadow jar, and Twyla traps it inside the jar. Amped Up Frankie Stein doll sparks to life on stage! They give off major mon-star vibes with a voltageous fashion and performance-themed accessories.

CLAWDEEN: All we have to do is stay in here till the sun sets. With the three of us together, this will be easier than an open book clawculus test. TWYLA: You have to. Some monsters might need to be together to feel supported, but sometimes I need my friends to give me quiet space. And after this really fun creepover, we're friends now. I hope. Food Fight": Draculaura practices witchcraft, in which is forbidden at Monster High, to cast a spell during her assignment. However, she accidentally brought her tater tot to life and it is on the loose. She asks Clawdeen and Frankie for help to catch that living tater tot before her dad, Dracula, arrives for a visit. TWYLA: I didn't want it. I wanted to turn it off. And--mm, I'm not saying this right. Let me start over. (inhales) OK, here it goes. I'm autistic, and loudness bothers me.On July 13, 2022, the cast was announced with Gabrielle Nevaeh Green as Clawdeen Wolf, Courtney Lin as Draculaura and iris menas as Frankie Stein. [24] Horoscare": Cleo becomes obsessed with a newly-installed app called "Horoscare" when she believes that her jewel idol, Pearl Ryuzaki, will arrive at Monster High. She gets Frankie to help her make a welcome party for Pearl, and they are starting to develop feelings for each other. Meanwhile, Toralei believes from the Horoscare that the humans might arrive, so she sets up a trap in front of Monster High. After making their final preparations for the welcome party, Cleo and Frankie stepped outside to welcome Pearl. But, they will have to get through Toralei and avoid her traps. Upon opening the gates, however, it may not be what Cleo is hoping for. Riki Lindhome and Kate Micucci as Purrsephone and Meowlody respectively, the twin daughters of the Werecat, and Toralei's best friends and cousins. Clawdeen visits her father at her own house for a weekend while maintaining her human side. But soon after, Clawdeen reveals her werewolf side to him, which he knew she is half-werewolf all along, though he doesn't know what happened to Clawdeen's mom, who was pure werewolf, after they got married and she mysteriously vanished. Meanwhile, Cleo was desperate into getting more views that will surpass Draculaura's views. She then escapes from Clawdeen's house to meet the humans in hopes to earn a lot of views. Clawdeen must stop her from being revealed as a monster in front of the humans before the ghouls get in trouble.

Gabrielle Nevaeh Green as Clawdeen Wolf, a 15-year old Afro-Latina werewolf-human, who is the daughter of a human father Apollo and a werewolf mother Selena. Unlike the movie, she discovered Monster High herself instead of hearing of it beforehand. Monster High™ Creepover Party™ dolls feature a detailed outfit and sleepover accessories themed to their unique scaritage, as well as a pet figure! Monster High introduces Twyla, a kind ghoul who puts the “sweet” in “sweet dreams”! She has the power to manipulate shadows and enter dreams of her fellow boos -perfect for creepovers! Pose Twyla doll like the mon-star she is! Flexiblity at the torso, elbows, wrists and knees makes for enhanced fashion play and storytelling.

Customer reviews

DRACULAURA: Twyla is a boogie monster, and we've been in the same class together since Grave School. How have you all not met before? Their lurk channels preppy-punk energy with metallic puff sleeves, faux-leather lightning bolt shorts, and a draped chain harness. Draculaura, Clawdeen and Frankie meet Twyla, a boogey monster, while having a sleepover in the library. Mitch Metcalf (October 31, 2022). "Friday 10.28.2022 Top 150 Cable Originals & Network Finals". Showbuzz Daily. Archived from the original on October 31, 2022 . Retrieved October 31, 2022. Malhotra also provides the voice of Dustin, the Night Terror into the Dust Bunny that becomes Twyla's pet.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop