Petticoat Discipline: Why I Made My Naughty Son Live as an Actual Girl!

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

This exciting adventure was repeated every bedtime. Aunt Frances had a large washing machine and I don’t think she examined my pants before putting them in the wash, which was just as well! All went well for a few days. Then the sky darkened and the rain poured down! Uncle Mike was at his office, of course. Aunt Frances was visiting some friends for the day, and Clare said she would be at the farm attending to her pony until lunchtime. I couldn’t go fishing in that weather, so I said I would stay at home and read the set book from school, which I’d been told to read in the holidays. (It was The War of the Worlds!) Carolyn asked, "And did you like it?" I said that I did and once I had put the nightie on I was determined that the fact I liked it would remain my secret. To my surprise and enjoyment, he accepted me as a girl and seemed quite interested in me. We all sat on the riverbank and talked. Luke had positioned himself on the bank below us where if we wished he could get a good view under our skirts. We all took pleasure in giving him what appeared to be accidental but were actually quite deliberate glimpses of our panties and up to our skirts. Luke was obviously getting very excited although he did not realize we had noticed.

she slid the silky panties up and down along his member, he began to shudder,“Yes! Yes! Make me your little girl!!” With that, his shaft erupted into the Six very lovely buttons on the front for you dear," she said softly. "You would like your dress buttons to be down the front of your dress, isn't that what you said Mr Johnson?" We hid in the trees and could see that Luke was still at the edge of the river. He was looking around and obviously thought he was alone. He had pulled down his jeans and underwear and was certainly enjoying himself. He was very excited, and Sue and I were getting excited about watching him. Sue slid her hand under her skirt. I could not see much but she was enjoying herself and was not worrying about me watching her. Sue straightened herself up and said we had better go. I was feeling very randy. The moment had come for me to leave the room. My aunt and cousins were busy in the kitchen getting dinner ready and did not take too much notice of me. My aunt told me that that was being much more sensible. Sue told me I looked fine and Anne agreed. Then they all went on with what they were doing. He stepped into a large room with high windows and wall mirrors interspersed with lavish drapes and lace-edged netting, and crystal chandeliers from the ceiling, but his immediate impression was of being surrounded by big bosoms and short skirts. A cluster of tall women surrounding him, immaculately made up and smartly dressed. Doctor Harding held him by his hand and introduced him to each lady in turn.Perhaps Mr Johnson has never seen a double buttoned little dress, Jessica," observed Miss Hidebotham. "But I can show him one, then he'll be able to say whether he likes them or not."

What are we going to do? It'll be four days till it opens now,” I wondered aloud, a tone of alarm in my voice. The young visitor swallowed the gulp of coffee he had in his mouth and rested his cup on his saucer.We drove on, heading down the shaded boulevard toward the academy. “I'm sure we'll find your suitcase, but it will be so much of a shame; you look so pretty as a girl.” returned, with no less than Mrs. Edna Bainbridge herself in tow. The door was ominously shut behind them. The next day we seemed to just continue as though nothing had happened. I dressed in a soft white cotton blouse a full navy blue skirt and white petticoat. I did my hair and makeup. I was getting well practised with my hair and makeup and was looking better. The makeup was very natural and not too much for a girl my age. She didn’t stop there and asked me to open it. It comes with several spare dresses, skirts & tops, you can play dress up; she said, and showed me how to change them. His own knees suddenly felt weak and he floundered, but he was seized round the waist by Doctor Harding and held at the hands by Councillor Welting.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop