Underwater

Underwater

RRP: £13.49
Price: £6.745
£6.745 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Wind Song’ is like a waltz, with a very melancholic character. But it has that sort of winter feel you have when the days are really windy and the wind takes away all the bad things of the past, cleaning the air for the future.” Sure, Einaudi may not be composing the most complex of sonatas, but at the London premiere of his Underwater tour last week, it was not difficult to see why he is so widely respected. His ability to appeal to almost every type of music listener across the globe is a talent on its own. This is perfectly exemplified by the sheer variety of his audience’s demographic at the Hammersmith Apollo last week: everyone from young children with their families to university students to elderly couples could be spotted entering the venue. To summarise, this a beautiful score, and one which any late intermediate player (or above) who has enjoyed the album is bound to find genuinely rewarding. Closing Thoughts Valiant Hearts: The Great War" first-look trailer – "Fly" Valiant Hearts: The Great War official trailer (UK) on YouTube. (2013)

Top 40 Official UK Singles Archive". Official Charts Company. 18 June 2011 . Retrieved 23 February 2012.Einaudi has composed the scores for a number of films and television productions, including This Is England, The Intouchables, I'm Still Here, the TV miniseries Doctor Zhivago, and Acquario (1996), for which he won the Grolla d'oro. His music was used as the score for the Golden Globe and Academy Award-winning films Nomadland and The Father. [2] New Album Release: Music of Care by Ludovico Einaudi". play-later.com. 13 February 2023 . Retrieved 13 February 2023.

In 2002, Einaudi won an Italian award for Best Film Score for Luce dei miei occhi. [10] AllMusic gave his score for the 2002 TV serial Doctor Zhivago 4.5/5 stars and published a glowing review, comparing it in skill to Maurice Jarre's score of the previous film adaptation. [13]

Companies, etc.

Steve Nagle. "Classical Pianist Ludovico Einaudi Tops Charts in UK with 'Elements'. (Review)" Classicalite. 30 October 2015. Retrieved 30 September 2022. Indian Yellow’ is a variation on the harmonies of ‘Natural Light.’ But, of course, it has a different character. It tells the same story but in a different way.” I think this music carries something airy, like it’s detached from the Earth, even though it’s made of feelings. But it flies high and brings you into a new dimension. I have a pretty abstract nature, far from the frenzy of daily life, and I’m happy that this attitude of mine gave me a “space” that I manage to share with so many listeners. This piece is influenced by my love of the French impressionist composer Claude Debussy, and it has some of the same pianistic styles. The beginning part is almost like music from an ancient legend. The second half is like Debussy—I think it’s quite like the first piece, ‘Doctor Gradus ad Parnassum,’ from his suite Children’s Corner.”

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop