New SpinFit CP360 for True Wireless Earbuds - S/SS - Medical Grade Silicone Patented Replacement Ear Tips, Fits XM5, Beats Studio Buds +, MTW3 & more (2 Pairs) (For nozzle diameter from 4-5.5mm)

£7.5
FREE Shipping

New SpinFit CP360 for True Wireless Earbuds - S/SS - Medical Grade Silicone Patented Replacement Ear Tips, Fits XM5, Beats Studio Buds +, MTW3 & more (2 Pairs) (For nozzle diameter from 4-5.5mm)

RRP: £15.00
Price: £7.5
£7.5 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The SpinFit CP1025 were made to fit the Apple AirPods Pro thanks to an included adapter. The adapter is in fact an add-on that you can ignore completely if you use other earphones, and the CP1025 work just as well. In fact I think SpinFit should market this model not just for AirPods Pro as it – surprisingly – is also the one that I found to work best with other TWS as well, even more than the CP360. Update: SpinFit has actually done so, making the CP1025 available without the adapter and as more general TWS eartips. The CP1025 have an inner diameter of 3.6 mm and an outer diameter of 12 mm, with a height of 6.7 mm. There are four sizes available: L, ML, M and S. Note that it is best to confer with SpinFit for specific recommendations for a particular model type as this list by no means encompasses all the brands out there. Model Third-party eartips are one of those things that you end up with a large collection of as you fall deeper into audiophilia. The reason is quite simple: universal earphones (i.e. non-custom IEMs) require fiddling with the tips more often than not. Moreover, eartips are just about the cheapest (and often most reproducible) way of tuning an earphone. So we all end up with boxes of eartips of our own, sooner or later. Hi, I also wear M, and the CP100+ has longer tube so it sits in the ear canals better. I’m not sure if the S size is too small for you, perhaps if you get the CP360 M, it might be less fatiguing.

The SpinFit CP360 are the first tips SpinFit developed specifically for “true wireless” earphones: they’re much shorter than the others because they need to fit in the cases, which often offer very little space for eartips. This means they can’t count on the depth of the insertion to give you isolation and have instead to rely on width: the ear canal is larger at the entrance and so these eartips need to be wider to seal it. In fact these are among the few SpinFit models to offer an XL size (on top of L, M, S and SS) and that’s because of this. The L size is 13 mm in width and 8.5 mm in height, while the XL is even larger at 14 mm wide and 8.5 mm high. They are basically shorter CP100! That’s also true when you look at their shape, which is similar but more compact. The inner diameter is 3.6 mm. Sound-wise, there is better bass performance than the Comply Foam while the upper treble remains clear. Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 with SpinFit CP360While there are several ear tip companies in the IEM space, SpinFit aim to define the niche with: supreme comfort, an optimal seal, enhanced sound quality and simple installation. Ear tips are an often-underrated component when choosing the perfect personal audio set-up. They have the ability to fine-tune and even tilt the sound signature of in-ear monitors without the use of aftermarket cables. The patented aspect of the SpinFit ear tips is the concave 3D axis towards the tip. This allows the ear tip to flex and bend as it pushes into your ear canal. Image credit: SpinFit Comfort is A+ on these however fitment is a different matter (may be a personal thing as it only affects my right ear)

W1 offers a similar fit to CP145, but updated materials and design to generate less pressure inside the ear while delivering a secure fit and seal. SpinFit have adopted a simple yet elegant underpinning their ear tip design. There is an ergonomic concave design at the core which allows the ear tip to swivel. While conventional ear tips do not always direct the sound to the eardrum, SpinFit aim to maximize this with their patented 3D axis. Here are the wired earphones I have in my collection and tried them with the CP100. Sony XBA-4 with SpinFit CP100 Living in Glasgow, Scotland but born and raised near Milan, Italy, I got the passion for music listening as a legacy from my father and my grandfather. The AZ70 has a neutral sound with the original ear tips. With CP360 ear tips, the bass improves in the meat which makes the AZ70 a little more enjoyable. SpinFit CP360 ear tips with Technics AZ70 Audio-Technica ANC300TW with SpinFit CP360On the whole, the SpinFit CP100 does improve the bass presentation slightly, so it’s something you should consider if you needed that little more bass extension. SpinFit CP100+ (Preview) They are equivalent to the CP100 in every respect, except for sound: the new material makes treble a bit stronger overall. SpinFit CP145

The Outlier Air V1 definitely cannot work with the CP360. As for the V2, well, it is a little loose. As a result, there is a tendency that the CP360 stays in the ears when you remove the earbuds. For that, I would not recommend using it with the CP360. However, if you insist on using, the CP360 can fit in the charging case. SpinFit CP360 ear tips with Creative Outlier Air V2 The CP100 puts a litte more bass into the Sony XBA-4. And since the XBA-4 is already strong in the tweeter, this ear tip offers better musical balance. SpinFit CP100 with Sony XBA-4 Sennheiser IE 300 with SpinFit CP100

Foam tips such as True Fidelity & Campfire Audio’s Marshmallow provide a more fatigue-free listen in general but at the expense of utmost clarity and transparency. Conclusion

Quality of the bass from SpinFit tips is quite impressive with well-defined notes and good texturing across the upper bass and lower mid transition. Granted, it does not have as much weight behind it as True Fidelity foam tips or Symbio W hybrid tips. However, it pairs well with already capable in-ear monitors with bass which is tauter and more disciplined. Midrange The Spinfit CP-100 is probably the most popular Spinfit eartips around. They are also the most widely available one. The original CP-100 model had a fairly stiff, color-coded stem (with color changing upon size) and the outer material was also fairly stiff. This model suited a number of IEMs especially those with a shallow nozzle (e.g. Dunu Luna, pictured below). The CP-100 was pretty much a utilitarian eartip, as in it would suit most models without affecting the FR too much or causing discomfort. I personally found the surface of the tip to be somewhat itchy after long-term use, and the stiffer outer layer didn’t have the best grip with the inner-ear wall.

Soundwise, the CP155 are neutral and I can’t hear significant differences when compared to the CP100. If anything, the better seal allows bass to get further down, but it’s a minimal difference which is highly dependent on the earphones you are listening to. SpinFit CP240 Fits Jabra 75t, Google Pixel, and more without adapters. Has special adapters for AirPods Pro and Galaxy Buds. Supreme comfort– Premium soft silicone material along with the ergonomic design provides outstanding and lasting comfort. These might be a good option for people who have issues with the earbuds making parts of their ears sore The SpinFit CP800 were the only ones I could not try due to not having compatible earphones: they are made for super-thin nozzles like those used by Shure, Westone and Etymotic. At just 2 mm wide, the inner bore is too narrow to house earphones with 4 mm nozzles (believe me, I tried). I will update this review as soon as I lay my hands on compatible earphones, but I expect them to behave exactly like all other eartips in this list. SpinFit CP1025

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop