Without a Trace

Without a Trace

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I think I’d enjoy reading this for the settings but not so much for the character developement or romance.

I later realized that the first chapter was trying to convey what a boring life Charlie was leading. Repetitive, silly, unrealistic, far-fetched and without giving away character or theme storyline’s, I keep saying, “there’s no way that person would do that”.

After gathering the courage to climb to safety, he starts to walk—bruised, bloody, and desperate for help. Then, one night as the money-grubber is having a party in their fancy chateau, he falls asleep at the wheel as he is coming home and drives off of a cliff into the ocean. The setting is gorgeous, part of the book is set in Paris, some of it is set in Charles’s lavish château in Normandy, and part of it is set in Aud’s small cabin, also in Normandy.

She ingulfs you right away with an amazing detailed background of the main characters, setting in which the story will take place, and their history and life together; as well as, the perfect introduction to the plot of the story before the climax.In Without a Trace, Danielle Steel tells an irresistible story of the risks two people are willing to take in exchange for a chance at the life they’ve always wanted. Steel needs to spend more energy writing one well-written solid story instead of releasing 8 or 9 in one year that aren't worth a toot. Many thanks to Danielle Steel, NetGalley, and Random House Publishing Group – Ballantine for the advance reader copy in exchange for an honest review.

But, when Charles discovers that the police think he’s dead, he thinks about just staying with Aude and living a simpler life. I must say that it took me a while to understand that while in America, the family would have had to wait a number of years for him to have been declared dead since there was no found body, and then they could split the estate. This is without a doubt one of the worst books I have ever read - well, listened to (as an audio book). Danielle I feel like stepped out of her comfort zone on this book, but it 100% was one of the best works I’ve read.

But his life changes forever as he drives along the Normandy coast, heading to their lavish château for the weekend. I wonder if the editors just take this super successful authors manuscript and send it to print without reading it first. I am pleased to say that this was a good one from her, and stories like these make me not want to wait for my next adventure with her. I've read about 80%, and while I'm still interested in how the greedy wife is going to take him to the cleaners during their divorce and just what is going to happen to the hottie and her escaped ex. Not long later we discover she is a victim of domestic violence and her ex-husband is in prison for murdering her last boyfriend eight years before.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop