ONLYCARE Migraine Relief Cap, Odorless Headache Hat, Upgraded Head Wrap Ice and Hot Mask Black

£8.27
FREE Shipping

ONLYCARE Migraine Relief Cap, Odorless Headache Hat, Upgraded Head Wrap Ice and Hot Mask Black

RRP: £16.54
Price: £8.27
£8.27 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

If you want to get a better understanding of the product, check out this video detailing a reviewer’s experience of using it. Heat therapy is often used by therapists and trainers to treat injuries caused by overuse or strain on muscles. I know they say there’s no fast track to feeling less crappy after a night of drinking/poor sleeping/crying to that Lord of the Rings scene.

The TheraICE Rx Headache Relief Hat is just as effective as a cold compress without any of the mess. If it is too loose, it won’t do its job of blocking out light and providing gentle pressure on your head. On top of that, you need to wait for a while before the pain-relieving effect sets in which can be frustrating when you're in severe pain.

Step 4: Once you've reached your desired temperature, you can take off the cap, but remember to re-freeze again if you think the gel pack inside isn't cool enough to use again. Just like its name implies, this hat is a beanie-style cap that fits snugly over the top of your head. The best part about this method is that you don't have to rely on a cold or hot compress if you don't prefer one over another!

The TheraICE Rx Headache Relief Hat also offers a 100% Money Back Guarantee which is a lifetime guarantee that you can utilize in case the product doesn't work out for you! Rich Scherr is an updates strategist and fact checker for Dotdash Meredith brands, including Health and Verywell. The strap is adjustable, so it should fit most heads, and we like that one side of this reversible mask has a soft fabric covering for extra comfort. TheraICE Rx Headache Relief Hat is the best headache relief I have tried because not only does it help relieve a headache in minutes, it also provides long-term pain relief for many hours.After about 20 to 30 minutes the icy temp began to diminish, my headache calmed down, and I texted my coworker, “Holy [redacted]. As far as temperature therapy goes, there is evidence supporting the use of both heat and cooling technology. The wrap features 24 ice packs that are evenly distributed around the full length of the wrap, providing acupressure relief when the wrap is fitted snugly to your head.

Please note when removing hat from freezer condensation may cause white beads to form outside of hat.

If you haven't heard about it before, headaches are one of the most common health complaints among adults.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop