McCoys Hot Mexican Chilli Flavor Ridge Cut Potato Crisps 30 x 47,5g

McCoys Hot Mexican Chilli Flavor Ridge Cut Potato Crisps 30 x 47,5g

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I admit I'm not particularly attracted to most of these crisp flavours, but is this because I'm not a man? Bringing the traditional taste straight from Mexico to you in the form of a crisp, the MC COYS MEXICAN CHILLI are authentic Mexican flavoured crisps that can make your day. It had such thick chocolate you had to have teeth like a hippopotamus to bite thorough it, never mind the teeth of man. The lighter shade of stale might be because this particular bag of chips is close to its eat-by date. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product.

This finely made potato chips are thick enough with deep ridges to make sure that the seasoning remains on the chip. However, being a girl myself (OK, grown up woman), I am interested to see what exactly makes these crisps MAN CRISPS. OK, I know it's difficult with such an array of yumminess on offer wherever you look, but let's attempt to eat a little bit healthily. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer.To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. This particular bag of chips lives in the starchy zone, but is so close to the stale zone that it often has to retrieve its football from the stale zone’s back yard.

uk accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties.

Yes, they may be ridgier crisps than others but this difference is as nothing compared with the difference between ordinary chocolate and the Yorkie Bar which was marketed as a chocolate bar for men. The Real McCoy's: Accept no imitations Have you tried our other flavour man crisps Thai Sweet Chicken, Sizzling King Prawn, Salted, BBQ Ribs, Chargrilled Chicken and Bacon Sizzler. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Or even lorry drivers (obviously stronger and manlier than mere company director or premiership footballer style men).

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop