Lash Lift Serum 10ml - Nourishing Growth Strengthens Lashes Brows Aftercare Natural Oils (Castor Oil/Sweet Almond Oil/Vitamin E Oil) Vegan Eyelash Serum Eyeluvlashes

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Lash Lift Serum 10ml - Nourishing Growth Strengthens Lashes Brows Aftercare Natural Oils (Castor Oil/Sweet Almond Oil/Vitamin E Oil) Vegan Eyelash Serum Eyeluvlashes

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

According to Claire Larsen, global master educator at RevitaLash Cosmetics, eyelash serums are similar to a hair conditioner. "They hydrate the hair with conditioning ingredients for shine and flexibility, to prevent brittleness and breakage they strengthen the hair with ingredients rich in vitamins and strengthening peptides," she shares. “They protect the health of the hair with free-radical fighting antioxidants and they enhance the overall beauty of the lashes for a healthier-looking lash.” The LVL lash lift by Nouveau Lashes is a treatment that combines both an eyelash perm and an eyelash tint treatment. The best thing about it is that it enhances the lashes that you already have. How does the LVL lash lift work? Why we love it: Give your lashes the boost they deserve. This revitalising serum from Lancome contains a kerasolution complex comprised of 4 different amino acids, as well as hyaluronic acid and cica. Avoid exposing brows to the sun and avoid sunbeds for one month following the procedure. The use of sunscreen is not recommended until 7 – 10 days after treatment.

The best eyelash serums 2023: For longer, stronger lashes

Follow the dos and don’ts below to keep your brows on fleek for as long as possible! Aftercare for Hi Brow Lamination Typically, LVL lash treatments last between 45 minutes to an hour. Most of that time is spent waiting for things to develop – the serum, the dye, etc. Your eyes are shut the entire time, so you might actually find yourself falling asleep. This is not uncommon. Do LVL lashes hurt?

Keep your brows dry and out of water for up to 7 – 10 days. If you accidentally get your brows wet, just blot them using a clean tissue and let any excess moisture air dry. Avoid water for 24 hours and heat and steam (saunas, sunbeds) and excessive sweating (for example, from exercise) for 48 hours after the treatment. After this period, you can get your brows wet (swimming is fine too!) but you should leave your brows to dry naturally or blot them dry. It’s normal for brows to crust over after a few days - after 7 – 10 days the brows may need to be very gently brushed to remove any debris collecting in the brow hairs.

EyeLash Serum - Boots

We first note the active ingredients used in the cream, and whether the serum is recommended for use once or twice daily. We then use the serum for one week, applying it to eyelashes after cleansing the skin, as many times per day as directed. We note the effects on eyelashes in terms of softening, strengthening and lengthening, using photographs to help us document the performance of the serum. We note how easy the serum is to apply using the brush or wand provided, and we estimate how long one tube of serum could be expected to last with typical use.If you have a brow tint as part of the treatment, you can return every 2-4 weeks for a top up treatment and shaping to keep your brows looking perfect. Aside from the positive benefits, some users can experience redness or irritation, particularly if they are excessively using," says Larsen. Avoid cotton wool at all costs. You don’t want the fluff to get caught up in your lashes (trust us, it’s not a good look!) GLAMOUR-approved: “When it came to results, I definitely noticed less eyelash fallout when removing my makeup and felt like my bottom lashes had gained some length. While I was hoping to see more dramatic length on my upper lashes, when curled, I did notice a subtle difference and definitely felt like my lashes had a lot more fullness on the whole." – Lian, GLAMOUR's Audience Growth Manager Why we love it: Shiseido’s meticulous formula is based on years of research. This product uses Zizphus Jujube fruit (also known as the Chinese date), which helped 60% of testers grow visibly fuller lashes after four weeks – plus, 80% found their longer denser lashes were longer and denser after four months.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop