Kingsbarns 'Dream to Dram' Lowland Single Malt Scotch Whisky 46% ABV, 70cl

Kingsbarns 'Dream to Dram' Lowland Single Malt Scotch Whisky 46% ABV, 70cl

RRP: £56.25
Price: £28.125
£28.125 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

There is a real harshness to the nose and the palate, and not much in the way of balance: a couple of flavours came through strongly out of a somewhat jumbled mess.

Any new functionalities, tools and features shall be part of and governed by the Terms from the moment they are launched and/or available. Also sign me up for newsletters so I can get special offers, recommendations, and expert advice to my inbox!

We'll send them to be recycled and you'll save paper, carbon emissions and time at the recycling centre! g. purchase, investment) whatsoever based on the Service you should consider obtaining third party professional/expert advice on the matter, and you should consider whether such the decision is suitable and feasible with respect to (inter alia) your financial status and situation, your particular knowledge/experience on the matter (e. To create their Scotch whiskies the blending team work to a secret recipe of base, support and signature Scotch single malts to craft each bottling. Our elegantly crafted signature blend of 90% ex-Bourbon barrels and 10% shaved, toasted and re-charred ex-red wine barriques arises from the marriage of light and fruity Kingsbarns spirit with casks we hand select specially to accentuate the spirit's character.

This isn’t limited to the burgeoning Welsh and English whisky scenes either: there are several new distilleries in Scotland. Take a look at the numbers – 54 new distilleries were opened across the UK in 2018 (39 in England, 11 in Scotland 2 in Wales and 2 in Northern Ireland).This tour is led by one of our senior guides and is suitable for smaller groups who have time to enjoy a more leisurely visit and a longer tutored whisky tasting. These are joined by coffee grounds, bitter almond, and butter biscuits – more than a little rough around the edges.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop