Dettol Antibacterial Laundry Cleanser Fresh Cotton 1.5 L, Pack of 4

Dettol Antibacterial Laundry Cleanser Fresh Cotton 1.5 L, Pack of 4

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Our Protect + Care Laundry Cleanser is a biodegradable additive that kills 99.9% of bacteria on fabrics and inside the washing drum, even at low temperatures, to give you a hygienically clean wash. Elsewhere, another shopper shared a snap of the massive range in her Aldi store, and said: "Aldi today ... loads of different Fabulosa products."

Cleaning Products | Household Cleaning Products | Lidl GB

I love astonish products and was so pleased they now offer a laundry cleanser however I was hoping for a fragrance free one. Not that I dislike the fragrance itself it’s just I’m sure like many others I specifically choose pods and softener with a particular scent and I feel this doesn’t add to that scent and so my clothes then don’t smell the way I like them which is a shame. MACHINE WASHING: Add 4 capfuls to the fabric softener drawer of your washing machine. Wash as normal using your usual laundry detergent.Bio和Bio,到底有啥区别?哪个更好呢?其实Bio就是可以生物降解的洗衣剂,也就是加酶的,它比Non-Bio具有更强的去污能力,尤其是对油脂、血渍、汗渍等物质效果最好,但同时它对皮肤的刺激也会更大,因此很多家里有娃的家长会更倾向于买Non-Bio的给小Baby用。

Laundry Antibacterial Cleanser - Tesco Groceries Laundry Antibacterial Cleanser - Tesco Groceries

Although Dettol Laundry Cleanser may not be necessary, some people do prefer to use it when washing at lower temperatures or cleaning delicate clothes just for additional peace of mind. Store in a cool, dry place. Avoid direct sunlight. Do not store below 4ºC. Keep the product in its original container and do not refill with other products. Eagle-eyed shoppers have been raving about the new find online Credit: Extreme Couponing and Bargains UK INGREDIENTS Germ Protection Dicapryl/Dicapylyl, Dimonium Chloride, Benzalkonium Chloride Helpers Water, C12-C14 Pareth 7, Sodium Bicarbonate, Dye Free from Bleach Freshness FragrancePer 100g Liquid: Contains 1g Quaternary Ammonium Compounds, Di-C8- 10- Alkyldimethyl, Chlorides and 1g Quaternary Ammonium Compounds, Benzyl-C12-18- Alkyldimethyl, Chlorides, 10g Ethanol. Also Contains < 5% Non-Ionic Surfactants, Disinfectant, Alcohol, EDTA, Perfume, Butyl Phenyl Methyl Propional, Hexyl Cinnamal and Citronellol. This product is also popular with mums and dads taking every possible precaution to keep their babies and kids safe from bad bacteria and dirt. However, some people argue that such products are usually unneccessary and that it’s fine just to wash clothes in regular detergent. Dettol Laundry Cleanser is an additional measure, so you will still need to use a washing detergent in the wash alongside it. You can also add fabric conditioner to the fabric softener drawer for added softness if this is part of your usual washing routine. Two capfuls of Dettol Laundry Cleanser should be added to the fabric softener drawer of your washing machine before starting the washing cycle.

Almat Laundry Cleanser 1.5L - ALDI UK Almat Laundry Cleanser 1.5L - ALDI UK

Because of its bacteria-killing properties, many mums claim it's great for school uniforms as it won't damage the clothes while it gets to work. Alerting Fabulosa fans of her find, one woman shared a snap of the products in the Extreme Couponing and Bargains UK Facebook group.Washing machine: Can be used instead of fabric softener, alongside laundry detergent. Pour 6 capfuls into the fabric softener drawer of your washing machine and run your normal cycle.

Antibacterial Laundry Cleanser Fresh Cotton 1l | Dettol

I’m surprised no one has thought to manufacture a fragrance free cleanser if I’m honest as I think more people would use them if it didn’t interfere with their chosen laundry scents.Dettol Laundry Cleanser should be used to kill germs and bacteria from your laundry when washing at lower temperatures.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop