Heaven Official's Blessing: Tian Guan Ci Fu (Novel) Vol. 4

Heaven Official's Blessing: Tian Guan Ci Fu (Novel) Vol. 4

RRP: £16.99
Price: £8.495
£8.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

After the Sunshot Campaign concluded, the Jin Clan of Lanling organized a days-long flower-viewing banquet and invited countless cultivators and clans to celebrate with them. Crowds flowed hither and thither in the main square of Golden Carp Tower, but they parted around Nie Mingjue’s towering form as he advanced. Both sides bowed their heads as they greeted him: “Chifeng-zun.” i know i'm probably super biased in this review, but i couldn't care less. i loved everything. i knew i was going to enjoy this going in, and so i did 🤭 Mu Qing 慕情 (General Xuan Zhen 玄真将军) The martial god of the southwest. Was also in service of Xie Lian when he was still the prince of Xianle. I could not have anticipated this rating since I enjoyed the show. Somehow I ended up less attached to the characters than when I started. It has become repetitive at this point but WTF WAS THAT!?? AND THAT ENDING??? LIKE PLS DONT KEEP ME HANGING I NEED MORE HUALIAN.

Xie Lian goes to the other gods to ask about all he saw on Mount Yujun. We learn of 4 ghost kings, in particular Hua Cheng who caused the demise of thirty-three heavenly officials. Xie Lian clears his debt and heads once more to the mortal realm with plans to open a temple and gain followers. That was akin to handing over one’s life to another person. Such passion, what a charming tale that would be. Our English editions will include all the material given to us by the licensors, which in most cases will include all short stories previously seen in print and digital editions, unless exclusive to that publisher. We will make our best efforts to include everything! And Hua Cheng? THAT BASTARD IS SO HOT. I WAS A GONER THE MINUTE I SAW HIM SMIRK IN THE FIRST EPISODE. The way he's with Xie Lian it gave me all the feels ohmygod its been so long since I've actually been so invested in a ship.I think I should move on to the other characters now because bcs WTF PLS I WANT MY SUNSHINE SHI QINGXUAN TO BE HAPPY AND THIS IS NOT IT I’ve got a bit of a situation here right now, kind of urgent,” Xie Lian said. “Not gonna lie, there are about a dozen dead people chasing me right now.” You ask who I am?! Listen well. I am His Eminent Highness the Crown Prince! Bow down before me, you riotous, unruly horde!"

I was worried at first when I saw that this was eight volumes. How can this story really need that much time to be told? Well, by dragging its feet and never getting to the point, that's how. This volume does suffer from following the previous one, which was the best by far. This is just side quest after side quest after side quest, and it went nowhere. For as tense as this should have been, the quest for Mount Tonglu ended up being like a National Lampoon vacation but boring. A-Qing only gave her name to those who treated her nicely. But she had no choice but to tell him, thanks to the awful name Xue Yang was calling her. As a bystander, Xie Lian didn't want to comment on who was right or wrong, but in his opinion, he really couldn't help but think, If you wanted to see him, could you not have used a saner method? In any case, if someone did all this because they wanted to see me, I would have zero desire to show up."There’s a custom in the Ghost Realm where if a ghost has a special someone, they entrust their ashes to that person.”

as i don't think i can become fluent in chinese any time soon and experience the "good" version of this book, i will have to end my journey now lest i risk another headache (or worse) from this writing style. I binge-read the entire book last night when I should have been sleeping or preparing for my exams, but I realised there is only one thing I am good at and that brings me happiness, and that is reading. My pep talk inspired me, and I devoured the entire book last night, not to mention that I am currently reading SVSSS. Thank you Moni so so much for convincing me to try this wonderful universe, having the patience to solve all my doubts and letting me fangirling along with you 💛 I owe you a big one!! 😌If you don’t know how to live on anymore, then live for me! If you don’t know the meaning of your life, then make me that meaning, and use me as your reason to live.” I feel really sorry for Yin Yu. What can I say, the more pathetic a man is, the more likely I'd want to adopt him into my... whatever this is I'm collecting, lol. Anyway, he too deserves so much more than he got, and I hope that Quan Yizhen will once be able to communicate how much his shixiong means to him. If I like something, then my heart has no room for anything else. I’ll always treasure it. A thousand times, a million times, my feelings won't change no matter how many years pass." Born the crown prince of a prosperous kingdom, Xie Lian’s years of noble deeds allowed him to ascend to godhood. Heaven Official's Blessing (Tian Guan Ci Fu) to be Simulcast on Funimation!". The Geekiary. 29 October 2020 . Retrieved 31 December 2020.

In this historical novel series originally released in Chinese–and coming to the English language for the first time–an intense relationship burns between the son of an infamous traitor and the vengeful nobleman who despises him...at first. Shen Zechuan is the eighth son of the traitorous Prince of Jianxing, a man who doomed his cities and people to destruction at the hands of the foreign enemy. As the only surviving member of his reviled line, Shen Zechuan is dragged to the capital in chains. He bears the hatred of the nation, but no one’s hate burns hotter than that of Xiao Chiye, the youngest son of the powerful Prince of Libei. Xiao Chiye would love nothing more than to see Shen Zechuan dead--but against all odds, he clings to life. Rather than succumb to his family’s disgrace, he becomes a thorn in Xiao Chiye’s side, clawing his way into the cutthroat political world of the capital. Yet as these two bitter enemies beat against the bonds of their fate, they find themselves kindred spirits, unlikely allies...and perhaps something more. The Seven Seas English-language edition includes exclusive new covers and interior illustrations. I knew this was coming because I spoiled myself this part a long time ago but it still hurt. Shi Qingxuan truly grew on me since the moment he appeared on the scene and especially when declaring Xie Lian his friend despite just meeting him. My baby is made of pure sunshine. Voiced by: Jiang Guangtao (Donghua S1), Deng Youxi (Donghua S2), Hiroshi Kamiya (Japanese dub), Park Yohan (Korean dub), Howard Wang (English dub), Non Sepho (Thai Dub)

Success!

Yin Yu and Quan Yizhen’s relationship was so tragic to watch unfold. I understand the both of them completely and neither of them did anything wrong, which is why it was so upsetting. Yin Yu had just snapped when he told Quan Yizhen to go die. With losing worshippers and Quan Yizhen outshining him and unintentionally offending him, it was bound for Yin Yu to snap. Poor Quan Yizhen truly meant no offense. He greatly admired Yin Yu and would’ve never said anything offensive had he known it would be taken that way. I wish this was something that could be talked through, but I think it’s too late for that now. I can’t decide which of these two characters I like more. But I do know that I definitely understand the people who ship them. Xie Lian is the cutest, sweetest and most relatable MC I've ever seen. And anyone who believes otherwise is obviously blind and have no taste bcs hello?? A literal ghost king is in love with him and literally helps him in all his missions just because. He is so adorable please I get why Hua Cheng simps so hard. I think maybe people hyped this up for me too much or perhaps it’s because it’s only the first book, but it didn’t wow me. I enjoyed reading it, I even laughed sometimes, or cooed, but it didn’t give me what I wanted from it.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop