Between Two Worlds: Lessons from the Other Side

Between Two Worlds: Lessons from the Other Side

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

How we should try to be more childlike if we want to develop our intuition – being open, receptive, nonjudgmental, removing bias, and allowing our imagination to soar. Wagmeister, Elizabeth (March 7, 2016). "E! Renews 'Hollywood Medium With Tyler Henry' for Season 2". Variety . Retrieved April 1, 2016.

Grossman, Cathy Lynn (July 28, 2021). "Books to Heal, Energize, and Enchant: Mind, Body, Spirit Books 2021". Publishers Weekly . Retrieved April 2, 2022.

There are instances on Life After Death where I suspect hot reading may have been used, despite the reassurances that Henry has no idea who he’s about to read and that neither his assistant nor his mom, who drive him around, know who is waiting for him. A reading he does in episode 9 is peppered with three names that hit their targets. “Is there a Harold?” he asks. That’s the name of the deceased grandfather they had been discussing. He then mentions precious stones. “Opals, rubies.” Aunt Opal was Grandpa’s sister. Later, he asks, “is there a Luke in the family?” That’s the nephew. While a medium on television amply benefits from the editing out of misses and the showcasing of hits, this one seems a bit uncanny. This Celebrity Medium Once Channeled Brittany Murphy's Spirit During a Reading, No Really". January 22, 2016 . Retrieved September 9, 2017. For me, one of the most appealing perks of the afterlife is the heightened sense of thanks. Souls describe this feeling again and again, and I assume that this new gratitude comes along with their expanded perception. Souls say they appreciate the meanings and correlations between events and people that they didn’t perceive during their physical lifetimes. Even the most jaded of people in life express immense gratitude from the other side. With ego stripped out of the way, it’s much easier for souls to understand the role that challenges had in their learning process, without getting caught up in the negative emotions we experience in this realm. If the living were able to appreciate our lives as much as those on the other side, we’d be dramatically happier. We’d live every day as though it was our first and last. In fact, people on the other side often encourage us to focus on living in the present moment. It allows us to feel gratitude more fully, without hang-ups over the past, or fear about the future, clouding our minds. Reminding yourself of what you do have takes up headspace that might otherwise be focusing on what you don’t have. We can never have too much gratitude—it’s grounding, and it gives us clarity over what really matters in the present (and every) moment.” Tyler Henry's Most OMG Moments on Hollywood Medium on Hollywood Medium". E! News. February 15, 2018 . Retrieved May 21, 2018. Novella, Steven (January 21, 2016). "Grief Vampires". Neurologica. NESS . Retrieved February 7, 2016.

Critics have alleged that Henry's readings are performed using deceptive cold reading and hot reading techniques, and not "psychic" powers.

While trying to help a private investigator with a cold case, the miraculous information he gets from the dead is that the case was “mishandled.” Why else would you contract a private investigator if you did not believe the case had been mismanaged by the police?

It turns out that the woman whose son drowned does not live in this house. And the “mother who passed away,” who Henry claims he can see by the shed, is the mother of the homeowner, who is asked to come out of the house and confirm this. She’s a fan of Henry’s. And there is indeed a photo of the deceased mother by the shed, which the production acquired and shows us. White, Peter (February 11, 2022). "Hollywood Medium Tyler Henry Lands Netflix Reality Series". Deadline Hollywood. What happens in a standard Life After Death scene will, however, be familiar to anyone who has seen clairvoyants in action before. Conversations are dominated by inexact messages that have universal application – another inexplicable quirk of the talking dead. The book is part autobiography mixed with his beliefs. For those who are unaware of who he is; Tyler is a self proclaimed medium with his own show. Speaking of his show- I am disappointed in it because I've only seen him give readings to celebrities. I guess it's about marketing. Perhaps "ordinary" people receiving readings wouldn't be lucrative for the show. If there’s one overall theme I could take away, it’s to appreciate life in every moment and respond to challenges in a way that’s true to who you are, even if it’s the more difficult path. With the past stirring regrets, and the future provoking anxieties, it’s important that we live in the present moment. It is, after all, all there ever really is.Once the ego is taken out of consciousness, we start seeing how many times in life we hindered our own learning process. Feelings of victimization, defeat, and apathy aren’t conducive to growth, and yet on earth, people often find themselves in ruts they find difficult to escape. Not so on the other side.” The insight we gain upon death—how our actions affect others—is something we can and should strive to understand while we’re still here. The saying ‘We judge others by their actions, and ourselves by our intentions’ comes to mind. We don’t have to wait for a life review to judge others by their intentions, and perhaps even ourselves by our actions.”

If we can seek to be more present, we will be inclined to be truer to who we are and what we’re feeling. When we can authentically be who we truly are, and be honest with ourselves and our feelings—not making decisions out of past hurt and future fears—then we are free.” Petski, Denise (July 29, 2015). "Teen Clairvoyant Delivers Messages From Beyond In E!'s 'Hollywood Teen Medium' ". Deadline Hollywood . Retrieved January 30, 2016. Hollywood Medium With Tyler Henry Recap: NeNe Leakes, Bella Thorne and 5 OMG Moments From the Series Premiere on Hollywood Medium". E! Online. January 25, 2016 . Retrieved May 2, 2016.

It is noticeable from a writing standpoint, that a ghostwriter undoubtedly was used because there is no way a 20 year old speaks in this manner or can describe situations/philosophy in such a way. This does cause some inconsistencies in the text but this isn’t a bad thing and “Between Two Worlds” is still quite worthy. I strive to encourage people to live their lives in such a way that they’ll never need help from someone like me. When we live each day with kindness, compassion, and communicative love, there is no business left unfinished. There are no regrets or words we should have said, but didn’t. There is no need for closure or forgiveness or apology of any kind. A life well lived is not harmed by death.” Given the unhelpful cues Henry seems to receive from the hereafter, the show can be summed up as a Macaulay Culkin lookalike who clumsily plays a game of Guess Who? with someone’s trauma. Everyone has different beliefs, and whether or not the concept of a medium has any place in those beliefs, is something that is very individual. I personally believe that God gifts each person with natural talents, some of which are very prevalent. Amber Rose Has a New Man in Her Life! Find Out Who!". Us Weekly. March 8, 2016 . Retrieved May 2, 2016.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop