Kanto TUK Powered Bookshelf Speakers with Bluetooth® 4.2 with Qualcomm® aptX™, Phono Pre-Amp (Matte Black)

£424.995
FREE Shipping

Kanto TUK Powered Bookshelf Speakers with Bluetooth® 4.2 with Qualcomm® aptX™, Phono Pre-Amp (Matte Black)

RRP: £849.99
Price: £424.995
£424.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

e. using the speaker’s own subwoofer output’s roll-off) versus using the subwoofer’s crossover roll-off, I find the TUK’s subwoofer output is best. If you need something that you’ll be able to plug into your TV, turntable, and use with your phone over bluetooth, these can do that all. The TUK Speakers employs a cutting-edge Air Motion Transformer (AMT) tweeter, delivering an ultra-wide frequency response and sonic clarity. This blog post is intended to highlight every feature that makes TUK feel equally at home with turntables, desktop setups, living room setups, and smart home devices.

Rapport bi wire Reference Speaker cables and interconnects, Tiglon interconnects, Time Portal Cable Interconects, Kimber Kable Monocle XL speaker cables and Select Interconnects, Kimber TC8 speaker cables and a set of Audio Magic Silver Wire Interconnects.Still, we are comparing an integrated solution to a very renowned dedicated headphone amplifier here. Despite receiving the speakers and stands free of cost, I will attempt to be as objective as possible in my evaluation. It subverts what you may expect, delivering powerful bass but also an energetic and detailed top end. What most impressed me was the Tuks’ reproduction of Gascoyne’s bass line, with every plink and plunk solid and well defined. connectivity, with Qualcomm AptX HD and AAC codec support, so you can listen to your devices, such as phones, tablets and computers, wirelessly at an audiophile grade.

While the album has been panned by a few as being uneven compared to their freshman effort, I find that this track acquits itself well. We become aware of the TUK’s energetic ability when it comes to delivering a dynamic performance through the midrange frequencies, too. You might have trouble believing -- I did -- that speakers so small were capable of such convincing bass, but the proof of a speaker is in the hearing. First up I spun "It's Magic" from the same titled album on Venus Hyper Magnum Sound TKJV19180 by the Eddie Higgins Quartet featuring Scott Hamilton.Allowing the speakers to stay on at all times ensures you never miss a notification or have to wait for the speakers to boot up.

The pleated construction of the tweeter provides an increased surface area, allowing for improved movement of air. The TUK appeared to push vocals slightly forward and the soundstage was noticeably narrower than the THX789.Somehow, with the TUK speakers, Kanto managed to design a relatively mid-cost monitor range that, to my ears, sounds very expensive with hardly any compromise on the quality of sound. The remote is also much higher quality than that included with Kanto’s former models, more on that below. It also features an integrated USB DAC and headphone jack, providing optimised audio for your headphones and computer. The percussiveness of Eddie's keystrokes was present without being overbearing or abnormally accentuated, but simply believable. Kanto TUK Powered Bookshelf Speakers bring more than exceptional audio to the table—they also add elegance to your living space.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop