Macadamia Natural Oil Rejuvenating Shampoo 300ml / 10 fl.oz.

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

By accepting these services, we are able to show you videos or other media content hosted by external providers. Please report any damage within 3 days of receipt of the goods in the manner prescribed by the operator who carried out the shipment. It meant I was in serious pain trying to get my fingers and/or very wide tooth comb through my hair on its wash day, whilst still having water running through it under the shower head and it being doused in my usual conditioner! I had dyed my hair)was using it, it was ok, as soon as I bought other shampoos (silicone free, and then sulfate and silicon free, because of my dyed hair) I was shocked, oh my god my hair is ruined! The first weeks I used it I kind of noticed It wasgood, but it was when I actually stopped using it that I really noticed.

The superior blend of ingredients leaves your hair wonderfully replenished, revitalised and nurtured, daily. When using Macadamia Oil Ultra Nourishing Shampoo, you will experience how the gentle formula effectively cleanses your hair while leaving it soft and shiny. The shampoo enriched with macadamia oil and shea butter offers a particularly gentle yet highly nourishing cleansing action for dry hair.

My hair type is straight and very long hair, down to my waist and it seems to make them like 'silk'! They mention that it takes the frizzy out of their hair, leaves it feeling great, and has a smooth finish. With Macadamia Oil Ultra Nourishing Shampoo, you can look forward to having hair that looks healthy and well-groomed.

WATER/EAU (AQUA), SODIUM LAUROYL SARCOSINATE, COCO-GLUCOSIDE, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, PEG-120 METHYL GLUCOSE TRIOLEATE, GLYCERIN, SODIUM COCOYL GLUTAMATE, PANTHENOL, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), ARGININE, BISABOLOL, MACADAMIA INTEGRIFOLIA SEED OIL, MORINGA OLEIFERA SEED OIL, PYRIDOXINE HCL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, MAGNESIUM ASPARTATE, ZINC GLUCONATE, HYDROLYZED COTTONSEED PROTEIN, PALMITOYL MYRISTYL SERINATE, COPPER GLUCONATE, BIOTIN, PEG-18 GLYCERYL OLEATE/COCOATE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM CHLORIDE, POLYQUATERNIUM-22, PEG-8, PROPANEDIOL, STYRENE/ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, POLYQUATERNIUM-47, DISODIUM EDTA, PEG-8/SMDI COPOLYMER, TETRASODIUM EDTA, TRISODIUM PHOSPHATE, SODIUM POLYACRYLATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM BENZOATE, BENZOIC ACID, POTASSIUM SORBATE, LIMONENE, CITRAL. It's a wonderful, rich and creamy everyday shampoo that leaves their long, fine hair very moisturizing. Drench your strands in an ultra-moisturizing luxurious shampoo infused with nutrient rich macadamia oil to instantly hydrate and smooth parched, dry hair while exotic sugar cane extract and bamboo extract soften and helps to reduce the appearance of split ends for a luscious, vibrant mane with brilliant shine. The content of the review is unlawful (obscenities, language that is abusive, of a sexual nature or homophobic, racistor antisemitic.

Directions Apply OGX Shampoo generously to wet hair, massage into a lather through to ends, then rinse the hair thoroughly. My hair is always very dry and nothing, even the most expensive conditioners, have made any difference. Made with 95% naturally-sourced ingredients, this vegan formula deliciously Perfumes with Monoi will make your head spin without driving the planet crazy! com is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Pay4Later Limited, trading as Deko, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 728646).

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop