Ninja Air Fryer, 3.8 L, ‎1550 W, 4-in-1, Uses No Oil, Air Fry, Roast, Reheat, Dehydrate, Non-Stick, Dishwasher Safe Basket, Cooks 2-4 Portions, Digital, Grey & Black, AF100UK

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Ninja Air Fryer, 3.8 L, ‎1550 W, 4-in-1, Uses No Oil, Air Fry, Roast, Reheat, Dehydrate, Non-Stick, Dishwasher Safe Basket, Cooks 2-4 Portions, Digital, Grey & Black, AF100UK

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

While the air fryer can essentially cook anything, not everything comes out cooked perfectly. I had a go at cooking an egg on toast, but the final result didn't compare to a fried egg cooked in a pan. Additionally, I found that air fried halloumi wasn't as tasty as it is when pan-fried; it seemed to dry out a little, even when I added extra olive oil to it before air frying. Ninja recommends a three-minute warm-up time, which has to be applied manually, before adding food. On the more expensive products, such as the Ninja Foodi MAX Health Grill & Air Fryer AG551UKDBCP, there’s an automatic preheat.

However, if you intend to use it to cook full meals then you would need to consider whether you need a bigger air fryer based on the next few questions. Vortx Air Fryer with Manual Controls, 1500W, 3.8L Cook your air fryer family favourites with a Tower Air FryerSimple to use control dials allows you to adjust the time & temperature with eases. The 30 minute timer allows for more efficient & fuss free cooking

Air Fryer and pressure cooker combo: Who would have guessed that two totally different cooking methods could be combined into one? These air fryers look like a high-tech pressure cooker on the outside. The clever design of this device lies with the interchanging lids and pots or baskets. As you could imagine, these air fryers have so many functions, the devices are a lot bigger than the normal air fryer. This also means that the food capacity levels are higher too! Depending on which functions you are after, these air fryers range between 6 Quarts to 30 Quarts. Energy-efficient and cost-effective, our recent independent study has revealed that you can save energy and costs when cooking with an Air Fryer compared to an electric oven.*

Is Ninja’s entry-level air fryer the one for crispy fries and wings?

Enjoy an air frying experience that is simple and convenient from start to finish with Instant Mechanical Air Fryer. Mini oven’ types: these models use convection or fan technology to cook food on flat, slide-in trays. As well as roasting, their extra air-frying functions circulate hot air around the food for more efficient crisping. These took up the space of an average-sized microwave. Some may also include rotisserie elements. Tower Air Fryers are powerful and cook food much faster than conventional ovens, yet they also use far less energy. Save up to 70% on your energy by simply switching to Tower Air Fryer cooking. I like air fryers with handles, as the drawers are easy to remove and shake partway through cooking.

Using little to no oil, you can create healthier versions of your favourite fried food, and EvenCrisp air flow technology gives you all the crunch and tenderness you know and love using 95% less oil – saving on added fat and calories. Basket style with heating elements: tall, slim air-fryers feature a main unit with heating elements and fans. These have slide-out baskets or trays that slot into place inside. As they tend to have a smaller cooking area than oven-style fryers, in testing we found even results were more likely if the cooking was paused occasionally to rearrange or toss the food around. Some fryers will cut out automatically when you do this, some will need to be paused if you want accurate timings. When I initially unboxed the Ninja AF100UK, I was impressed by its design. The machine itself is big and has quite a large footprint. In my small kitchen, we have to store it on top of the fridge because we don’t have the permanent counter space for it. It’s a sturdy machine but I don’t have too much trouble moving it about the kitchen. Dehydrate is a useful tool to have, running between 40C and 90C. I found it useful for drying out herbs in the garden before the cold weather could kill them off.

You don’t have javascript enabled.

While the design is pretty comparable to most, features is where the Air Fryer excels. Like other Ninja small appliances it comes with clearly named buttons for functions – air fry, roast, reheat and dehydrate – with up and down buttons for changing the temperature (up to 210˚C, except for dehydrating where the max is 90˚C) and time (maximum one hour for air frying and reheating, four hours for roasting and 12 hours for dehydrating). There’s also a clear display showing the time and temperature selected, which can be altered mid-way through cooking if a setting proves too hot for example. With simple dial controls to adjust time and temperature, this Air Fryer is convenient and worry-free, and handy indicator lights let you know when your air fryer is ready. And with a dishwasher-safe cooking tray and air frying basket, clean up couldn’t be simpler too! Can it be repaired independently? If the warranty on your appliance has expired, find out whether any independent appliance repairs services will fix it for you. Research recommended and trusted traders in your area, and they may be able to come out and take a look for you. Family sized air fryers: This size is sufficient for families of 3 to 4 people where the air fryers are used frequently to prepare meals.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop