Bear Snores on (Bear Books)

Bear Snores on (Bear Books)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Grab your backpack and join Mouse on a magical theatrical journey as she finds fun, courage and a whole bunch of new animal friends. I have purchased copies of this book for friends and family and highly recommend it for anyone with little ones. Award winning illustrator Jane Chapman graduated from Brighton University with a First Class Honours degree in illustration.

This read-aloud rhyming story has fun, suspense and a happy ending – with Jane Chapman’s beautiful, captivating illustrations and Karma Wilson’s absorbing, lyrical words perfectly depicting the companionship of the warm, cosy cave and the contrast with the wild storm outside. Said bear learns an excellent lesson on how to deal with missed opportunities (see also "Existential Regret: A Crossroads of Existential Anxiety and Existential Guilt". The battery in our copy has run out now and can't be replaced but I noticed this newer version has a flap on the back to change the battery so that's great.This cute children’s book was posted in a series of waterproof stands outside the Gilbert House Children’s Museum in Salem, Oregon. Way back then (just past the stone age and somewhat before the era of computers) there was no cable TV and if there had been Karma could not have recieved it. Knowledge comes through words, so for me literacy is the foundation of education, and it bears the fruit of intelligent and empathetic citizens of this world and humanity.

This story sends a message that it is ok to do something if you want to and never mind the consequences. Her hobbies include reading (of course), photography, baking, yoga, and a passion for Mixed Martial Arts. I have given it to friends who have pre-school children and babies because I think this book can cover a lot of ages. Beautifully written and inexpensive hard board book with (in our version) an interactive push button gentle snoring sound.When he wakes up he is a blubbering mess about being left out but is quickly welcomed to join the fun. The illustrations are big and beautiful and make the bear look so cuddly that one of my 2 yr old twins, Merrick, always hugs himself and says "Awww! This would be a great book to read aloud to your class especially with the fantastic illustrations the book offers.

From very young they could join in by pressing the button and making bear snore, the language is beautiful. See what happens when he finally wakes up and finds his cave full of uninvited guests—all of them having a party without him! Her books have received numerous state and national awards, been translated into dozens of languages, and a few have made an appearance on the New York Times bestseller list. Playing outdoors was fun, but reading was Karma’s “first love” and, by the age 11, she was devouring about a novel a day.

Trading Address (Warehouse) Unit E, Vulcan Business Complex, Vulcan Road, Leicester, Leicestershire, LE5 3EB. It’s a simple tale sharing the fun to be had with bear, mouse, hare, badger, gopher, mole, raven and wren. As mentioned already the comparison of illustrations and words would be very effective in learning about comparisons. Bear's cave fills with animal friends as he sleeps in this classic book from New York Times bestselling team of Karma Wilson and Jane Chapman.

We work closely with publishers and authors to ensure that we offer the best books on the market for your child. The story flows well with interesting words and good rhymes so reading it multiple times is not a chore! Jane Chapman is the illustrator of over one hundred books for children, including Dilly Duckling by Claire Freedman and I Love My Mama by Peter Kavanagh, as well as Karma Wilson's Bear Books series and Mortimer's Christmas Manger .It is always my desire to entertain children and encourage them to think about and explore their world, and the worlds beyond, embrace creativity, and love learning for the duration of their life. In spring 2024, Regent’s Park Open Air Theatre will emerge early from our annual hibernation for Bear Snores On. This is obviously where Lady Gaga gets her best ideas: "The coals pip-pop and the wind doesn't stop. Okay look, i didn't read this myself BUT it was read to me by my nine year old niece and that was very special so it gets added to the list.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop