Sluts Like It Dirty: A Lesbian Smut Story

Sluts Like It Dirty: A Lesbian Smut Story

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

After a little doubt, Siyeon approaches her to offer her a second chance to show her affection. Eunha decides to think about the proposal. I moaned as she kissed my thighs getting closer and closer to where I wanted her. I bit my lip as I felt her tongue on my heat.

Lesbian Oneshot - BitchIlikegirls - Wattpad

The story is about Sumin, who is the team leader of the mobile game studio. It is owned by her ex-girlfriend, Seju. That conversation was immediately interrupted by the stand to my left though by another man with a scrawny body but a powerful voice. For Sheratoper’s Day 31 Prompt: Pumpkin Language: English Words: 615 Chapters: 1/1 Kudos: 5 Bookmarks: 1 Hits: 30 Hey, hey look at me," her hand grabs my face to look up at her (how did she get over here so fast) and continues, "I don't want you to stop. Touch yourself for me. Now." After a forced promotion to godhood and his girlfriend putting announcing that it was time for a break. Life after Percy’s second war isn’t exactly what Percy had hoped for. When Percy is recalled to Olympus he is quite doubtful about the future. Despite his reservation, his life might just take a turn for the better. (Was supposed to be a harem story, turning into a polyamorous story. The rule of this story is that all characters must stay within character. Might have gone overboard with the tags) Language: English Words: 86,375 Chapters: 21/? Comments: 50 Kudos: 240 Bookmarks: 69 Hits: 24,136

Annabeth Chase hadn't talked to Piper McLean since high school, when she had broken up with her for Percy. But they just weren't meant to be. So after college, her and Percy rent an apartment together. But when Percy mysteriously goes missing and is presumed dead things take a turn for the worse. But what happens when her high school sweet heart shows up, telling Annabeth that Percy is alive and that she needs Annabeth's help to find him. Language: English Words: 2,618 Chapters: 2/? Comments: 2 Kudos: 8 Hits: 45

LGBT Smut Books - Goodreads

The son of Jupiter- strong, handsome, righteous, a man to be respected and a leader to be followed. His presence was blinding, his aura was intimidating, but his kindness made him trustworthy. The daughter of Aphrodite- charming, beautiful, powerful. She could sway armies with her voice and command even the most steadfast warriors. Her beauty was unparalleled even among her brothers and sisters and her drive to prove that their cabin was not to be underestimated was inspiring.

Those would be our potential readers, sir. They wish to assess our story. We must inform them that the tale updates regularly and that content warnings are listed in the relevant chapter's notes. Volume 1 is complete at Chapter 26; Volume 2 begins straight after. Chapters 1 through 25 are Teen and Up.' The wet sounds I'm producing makes a bit of shame fill my body as I realize that it hasn't been more than four minutes and I'm acting like a bitch in heat. This place is like a maze, yet I'm still able to kind of sort out where I'm supposed to be heading.

SMUT/18+/STRAIGHT/JOSEI/INCEST by Akiroooo | MangaMirror SMUT/18+/STRAIGHT/JOSEI/INCEST by Akiroooo | MangaMirror

I can't help myself as I continue to rub my nub thinking about her. The friction makes my legs twitch a little too. Thinking about her when I do this tends to make me feel ten times hornier. The boundary between Life and Death are at best, shadowy and vague. Who shall say where one ends and the other begins?'Maria and Gabriella are superheroes and including their friends. they have two spider parents who have superpowers and their friends' parents are spider parents. Maria and her friends are trying to stop Spot and Olivia Octacius Daughter from destroying the world with her magic Genine lamp that she pulled out of her bag. Language: English Words: 4,045 Chapters: 3/13 Kudos: 4 Hits: 146 The ground is really cold until I cross over into her shag-carpeted room. She still has her hand on my arm as she pushes me onto the bed and starts to pace in front of me.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop