Fourth Wing: DISCOVER THE INSTANT SUNDAY TIMES AND NUMBER ONE GLOBAL BESTSELLING PHENOMENON! (The Empyrean)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Fourth Wing: DISCOVER THE INSTANT SUNDAY TIMES AND NUMBER ONE GLOBAL BESTSELLING PHENOMENON! (The Empyrean)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Circumstances may bring them closer than they ever thought they’d be, however, and it’s a heart-stopping journey of not just dragon riding, but also magical powers (signets), symbols (relics), powerful books, a deadly bridge, a gauntlet, a Squad Battle, War Games, mythical creatures (gryphon, wyvern, venin), and even love.

Fourth Wing Trigger Warnings: war, battle, hand-to-hand combat, perilous situations, blood, intense violence, brutal injuries, death, poisoning, graphic language, and sexual activitiesFriends, enemies, lovers. Everyone at Basgiath War College has an agenda―because once you enter, there are only two ways out: graduate or die. NOTE TO READERS: This breathtaking special edition is only available for a limited time and while quantities last. You know when you finish a book, and it leaves an ache in your chest because it was so good, and now it’s over? That’s exactly how I feel after finishing Fourth Wing’ ***** READER REVIEW Kapow, what a story! . . . Rebecca Yarros gives you gutsy young heroines and sexy bad boys' RACHEL HOWZELL HALL

Yarros is a long-time author, so I’m just thrilled to see her find this success with a series that seems very aligned with herself. (She has a love of history and dragons, and she has Ehlers-Danlos syndrome, which the protagonist has.) It just always brings me joy to see authors hit it big commercially later in their careers. Undoubtedly, her life is now forever changed. You know when you finish a book, and it leaves an ache in your chest because it was so good, and now it's over? That's exactly how I feel after finishing Fourth Wing' ***** READER REVIEW Violet herself is petite and frail, so she’ll have to fight extra hard not just to succeed, but also to survive, especially since people like the powerful Wingleader Xaden Riorson have it out for her. He, and many of the others, are only there because of the fallout from their parents’ rebellion, after which Violet’s mother executed them. FIVE. FREAKING. STARS. There is no universe where I could give this book any less of a rating' Netgalley - five star review But when you’re smaller than everyone else and your body is brittle, death is only a heartbeat away…because dragons don’t bond to “fragile” humans. They incinerate them.This book contains an addictive, drug like essence that will make you relinquish all responsibility until the very last word. Do not say I didn't warn you' Glamour FIVE. FREAKING. STARS. There is no universe where I could give this book any less of a rating' ***** Dragons, war and Hunger Games-esque trials. Fourth Wing is a high-stakes, enemies-to-lovers fantasy romance perfect for fans of Leigh Bardugo, Sarah J Maas and dark academia. The epic tale of a reluctant dragon rider's coming-of-age with a sexy dark academia aesthetic in her astounding debut fantasy . . . Readers will be spellbound' PUBLISHERS WEEKLY (starred review)

Yet, with every day that passes, the war outside grows more deadly, the kingdom's protective wards are failing, and the death toll continues to rise. Even worse, Violet begins to suspect leadership is hiding a terrible secret.

More in Offers

But when you're smaller than everyone else and your body is brittle, death is only a heartbeat away . . . because dragons don't bond to 'fragile' humans. They incinerate them. Alliances will be forged. Lives will be lost. Traitors will become allies . . . or even lovers. But sleep with one eye open because once you enter, there are only two ways out: graduate or die . An exhilarating dragon ride of a fantasy! . . . Move this one to the top of your TBR' SAMANTHA YOUNG

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop