Drillbrush Bathroom Surfaces Tub, Shower, Tile and Grout All Purpose Power Scrubber Cleaning Kit - Drill Brush Power Scrubber Brush for Drill - Toilet Brush Drill Attachment - Spin Scrubber Brush

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Drillbrush Bathroom Surfaces Tub, Shower, Tile and Grout All Purpose Power Scrubber Cleaning Kit - Drill Brush Power Scrubber Brush for Drill - Toilet Brush Drill Attachment - Spin Scrubber Brush

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Fits perfectly into my rotary tool. No deformation when rotated at high speeds and unlike other bits I have used, it drilled into the gold and silver fast and accurately without dulling immediately. You don't have permission to access "http://www.homedepot.com/p/RYOBI-Medium-Bristle-Brush-Cleaning-Accessory-Kit-2-Piece-A95MBK1/311738447" on this server. For rapid rust or paint removal and cleaning of metal and stone. Ideal for surface preparation. Can be used with most brands of drills. I used this for a project yesterday and aside from having a longer cord I don't think I'd change anything about it. I didn't use all the different bits but the ones I did use stayed in place well, it was easy to change them, and the power of the drill made them very effective. At first I thought maybe I would have liked variable speed since I'm cautious with my work but then I realized going slower probably wouldn't work as well so in the end I was glad about the power.

Keep collections to yourself or inspire other shoppers! Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop